You're All I Ever Wanted

Sean is such a nuisance

I sat up and growled at Sean. What did he want? He had ruined my kiss. I was still mad about that. He came over and hugged me. I pulled out of his hug and pouted. He had to be crazy hugging me right now. I was mad at Sean yet he saved me. Had I kissed Jake I would have fallen twice as hard for him. I needed to rid myself of him yet I still wanted him. I still craved for him. I still wanted his touch. I was still in love with him and that drove me insane. Why couldn’t I rid myself of him? I wanted to so badly. I sighed. Sean sat down and smiled at me.
“So you and Jake almost had a tonsil hockey game?” I rolled my eyes.
“No we didn’t but you and Kaitlin sure did.” He smiled.
“I like Kaitlin a lot. Her and I are together now.” I nodded.
“I figured that. You two seem happy together.” He beamed at me.
“We are… so are you and Jakey and item?” I rolled my eyes.
“We are nothing yet,” I covered my mouth when I said yet.
“So you still have feelings for him?” I looked away from him.
“The feelings never left, they have always been here.” He smiled and I sighed.
“Jakey and Lillie sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-ng.” I hit him. He can be so immature sometimes. I hated that. I hit him again for good measure. He chuckled. I pulled him into another hug. I had missed my big brother more than anything. He meant the world to me; not in the way Jake meant to me. I sighed. There was that name again. I smiled. His name even sent waves of electricity through my body. I couldn’t feel like that towards Jake. Sean was standing there grinning like a fool. I sniffed the air and rubbed my belly. It growled loudly. Sean jumped off my bed.
“I’ll race you downstairs.” I nodded.
“You are so on brother.” I took off out of the room and I tried to knock him out of the way and jumped on the banister. I smirked and slid down the railing. When I got down stairs Sean was sitting at the kitchen table yawning. He grinned at me. Ugh he couldn’t even let me win.
“Finally you get down here I thought we were going to have to hold off dinner.” I rolled my eyes.
“Bite me Sean.” He wrinkled his nose.
“Ew that’s Jakey’s job; besides why would I bite you when I can bite Kaitlin?” I rolled my eyes.
“Too much info there Sean that’s kind of gross man she’s my best friend.” He laughed. He reached over and kissed Kaitlin. He grabbed her hand. She looked at me and smiled.
“Hey I sat around while you kissed Gabe.” I rolled my eyes but the blush still crept to my cheeks. Sean’s mouth gaped open.
“You made out with her brother?” I looked down at my plate. My mother smiled. I think she was just happy that her family was whole. Well all except for the outcast me without a man. I could have a man though but I wasn’t ready to go that far. I could have Gabe if I let go of Jake. But could I let go of him? He gave me feelings that I have never felt. The kind I had tried to feel with Gabe. I sighed. I needed to stay away from Jake for awhile to get my head straight. Lillie you stayed away from him for two years and he still stayed on my mind. I was never going to be able to rid myself of him. This was so sad. After all this time there was no way I could still be in love with him. Sean was staring at me intently so I started to eat. I had forgotten how good my mother’s cooking tasted. I was in ecstasy. Food wasn’t supposed to taste this good.
After I was finished I washed my plate and put it in the dish rack. I hummed to myself then went and sat on our back porch. So much had changed since I had been gone. Look at Quil for instance he is actually strong. I giggled to myself. That was the last thing I ever thought would happen. Embry was stunning but still not my type. Jake was actually hanging out with Sam. He used to hate him. Speaking of Jake; he had changed a lot since I had been away. I didn’t think it was possible for him to get sexier but he did. He towered over me now. I fit perfectly into those huge arms of his. He looked amazing yet was still like my best friend. I couldn’t help the smile that formed on my face. He still had the same effect on me that he had all those years ago. I heard the door shut behind me and I turned around to face who ever came out. It was Kit Kat. I sighed and turned my direction to the dark night.
“Hey Lillie um…” I looked up at her.
“Yea Kaitlin?” She sighed.
“Are you upset about Sean and me?” I shook my head.
“Not in the least bit. You both deserve happiness and you found it in each other.” She smiled.
“He makes me happy and I feel like I am the only person in the room when I’m with him. When he looks at me the entire world stops spinning.” I smiled. It was love at first sight.
“I am happy for you Kit Kat.” She sighed and looked down.
“Are you going to give Jake a chance?” I looked out into the night again when something light caught my eye. It had run through the forest and now it was stopped and staring at me. I smiled and got up and started walking through the yard. Kaitlin started yelling at me again.
“Oh my god Lillie are you stupid get back here!” I rolled my eyes and kept going towards this creature. The closer I got the more I was able to see this beautiful creature. He was a dark brown and very big. He was bigger than a dog but he was still very massive. He was staring at me with dark brown eyes sparkling. I got closer and Kaitlin yelled at me again.
“Lillie I am going to get Sean if you don’t get away from that thing.” I rolled my eyes and gave her the finger. I bent down and petted this beautiful creature. His fur was hard yet soft. I mean in some places it was hard but the rest was soft. I ran my hands through its fur. I loved the way it felt beneath my hands. I reached up to pet behind his ears. Well I assumed it was a he. I really didn’t know. He took off running into the forest. I stupidly followed him.
“Hey wait.” He stopped and turned around. “Don’t leave yet.” If I hadn’t known better I would have said it smiled at me. He led me into a clearing and laid down in the dead center of it. I enjoyed the chase and ran after him. I went and sat down next to him and petted him some more. I felt my eyes start to droop and he looked at me curiously. I snuggled up closer into his fur. He was so warm. It reminded me of Jacob. I easily fell asleep cuddling some animal I didn’t know. It could have been a rabid dog but I didn’t care. I felt at ease so I just let sleep take over and prayed that he didn’t leave me.
“Please don’t leave me tonight.” It looked like he nodded and then I closed my eyes and didn’t open them until morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow four subscibers already i feel so special

im so excited
comments are looooved