You're All I Ever Wanted

The bonfire

We walked up to that familiar beach and every gaze there turned on us. We were walking hand in hand. Jake looked remarkable as always. Me on the other had looked like a crazy homeless person. Well maybe that bad but my brother had messed up my outfit royally. I had on Jake’s huge black t-shirt on that came down a little bit above my knees and my tight black hip huggers had no point now because you couldn’t even see my hips under Jake’s huge shirt. I smiled and every one’s eyes still had yet to look away. I looked over at Jake.
“Why are they staring?” He smiled.
“I am happy for once.” I laughed.
“Oh you’re never happy huh?” He looked down at me.
“My reason left.” I nodded then felt bad. I had caused Jake so much pain. I felt bad. I looked down and he squeezed my hand.
We went and sat down on the long across from Sam and Emily. Emily was still as beautiful as she was when I last seen her. She had her long dark hair wavy and it framed her beautiful face. She was always beautiful. I smiled at her and she returned it. Sam looked at her and his eyes were filled with love and devotion. I admired that. It was sweet. I looked around the circle and smiled. I didn’t notice Quil coming my way. He came and sat on my lap. He wrapped his arms around my neck.
“Hey baby I missed you so much. Give me Eskimo kisses.” He rubbed his nose against mine. I rolled my eyes. “Seriously Lil you need to start wearing girl clothes because Jake’s humongous clothes do nothing for you.” I laughed.
“Well I did look cute before Sean over there made me change.” He rolled his eyes.
“She looks fine Quil.” Quil rolled his eyes. Quil imitated a girl’s voice.
“I think she looks like a walking fashion disaster.” I laughed. Only Quil man. Jake’s growl made him get off me. Wow did Jake just growl? I shook my head and stared back into the fire.
The rest of the bonfire went very well. I had a great time. I would have any way but since Jake was with me it made it better. Plus I was there as Jake’s girl. The girl I have always wanted to be. Jake smiled at me as we walked away. He reached down and grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and he stopped walking. He pulled me closer so I was pressed all the way up against him. He leaned down and planted an earth stopping kiss on me again. I pulled away smiling.
“I’m glad you came back Lillie. I missed you so much it’s unbelievable.” I smiled.
“Well how ever much you missed me I missed you double that.” He rolled his eyes. I smiled. Despite how dark it was I could still see his eyes rolling. The moonlight reflected off of his deep russet skin. My breath caught in my throat. He was so… so… beautiful. Wow that’s a thought that’s never leaving my mouth. Jake would make fun of me to no end. I blushed and looked down. He smiled and lifted my face up to meet his gaze again.
“I doubt that a lot. If you did why didn’t you come back?” I sighed and looked away.
“I knew you didn’t care about me like I cared about you and that caused me a lot of problems. I either cried myself to sleep or stayed up. It was terrible. I was miserable.” He nodded and we started walking to his car.
“You know something Lillie. Do you know what I missed most about you beside the obvious stuff?” I smiled and waited on his answer. He glanced over at me and then looked straight ahead. “I missed when something was wrong you would always come over and just want to lay with me. I thought it was weird the first time but after it I looked forward to it. I loved how you would snuggle against me. It just… I don’t know. You probably think I am weird now don’t you?” I smiled and shook my head.
“I think it’s sweet.” He laughed.
“You could be just telling me that and really think it’s terrible.” I shook my head again.
“I don’t mind it Jake.” He laughed then opened my door for me. I smiled and got in. The drive there was quiet but I didn’t mind it. I was tired. I sighed and closed my eyes. I felt the car stop and I looked over at him. He smiled and leaned down and kissed me.
“Good night Lillie I’ll see you tomorrow.” I yawned and nodded.
“Good night Jakey bear.” I smiled and walked inside. I didn’t pay any attention to the house. I just walked upstairs and stripped out of my jeans. Jake’s t-shirt was huge on me but just as before his shirts were perfect to sleep in. I sighed and climbed in bed with nothing but Jake’s t-shirt on.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww Jake's opening up about things while she was away.
how sweet

the song for this chapter is :t-shirt by Shontelle