My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 1 (Prologue)

“His young Majesty must chose a bride” An elderly man said, he looked as though he was in his eighties which meant he must have been millions of years old, it was not usual to come across a vampire in such a late age. They were honoured, their views stood above the rest. The man’s name was Dagan, he had gone to the palace to warn the King and Queen of Lord Rathbone’s plotting. Lord Rathbone was King Jarren’s brother’s son, a cousin to the young Prince Jayden. “Or the Kingdom will feel the wrath of Rathbone” Prince Jayden couldn’t help but give a small chuckle but he was silenced by his mother’s stare. Jayden had no intentions of marrying.
“Thank you Dagan, I think it is time to get the boy a wife” said Jarren to his wife Vivien and Jayden’s smiling face contorted itself into one of disgust.
Wife he thought the word with disgust.
Prince Jayden watched the man leave and turned to his parents.
“Wife?” he asked, he had after all only lived for a few hundred years, a vampire grew the first eighteen years of their life quickly. It was after those years that it took a much longer time to grow as their heart rates slowed immensely. “You want me to get a wife!?”
They nodded.
“For the safety of our kingdom” his mother said “You don’t want Rathbone to take over it do you?” The prince gritted his teeth, he didn’t have a choice in the situation. He had to marry, for the safety of his people, it was like an…an
Arranged marriage.
His expression of disgust turned into one of pure horror.
He had to marry a girl who he did not know because he needed to have a wife to become king. He did not like the idea of being tied down, he had to much fun with Candy, Cindy and Tiff. He smirked, he wondered how his new fiancé would take to that, he knew of course that whoever she was would immediately be attracted to him, he didn’t even dream of it being otherwise. He decided to go tell Rod about the news.
“Do you have any requirements for the girl son?” his father asked. He rolled his eyes.
“I don’t care” he shrugged and walked off. Whoever this girl was he knew he didn’t have to like her at all, maybe just get along enough.
Little did he know neither was going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
The First Chapter of My first story. I hope you don't stop reading just now! This is my favourite story of all my other half finished ones :) Please read on...