My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 11 (I'm counting the pics as chapter 10)

The guys packed up the food and chucked it in the bin, then they came back and we walked up to the mansion and made our way to the games room.
Somehow we ended up playing a game of truth or dare. I think it started when Brian called Nate a chicken for not being able to do something which resulted in a poor maid running and screaming bloody murder.
“Okay, its Jay’s go” I said
“Oh this has to be a good one, how about make him take off his clothes and run around the house?”
“No thank you that is a sight I don’t want to see” I said “How about we make him tell us something top secret”
“Like what?” I asked
“Like how many girls he’s cheated on you with so far” I turned to Jay
“I can’t really see any girl wanting him so I’m not too worried about that” I smirked at him and he looked like he was about to commit murder, I had a feeling not many people got away with what I was doing to him.
“I’ve got it!” Rod shouted “Jay, your dare is to kiss Delle”
“No Way!” I shouted but everyone ignored me
“With the tongue, for thirty five seconds”
“Hey! Why do I not get any say in this?”
“Why are you chicken?” Rod asked. Okay well I have this thing right? I HATE being called a chicken.
“No!”
“Then do it, we start timing as soon as your lips meet”
“Rod you’re my friend you can’t do this to me!” I said
“Sorry Delle”
“Rod?” Jayden asked
“Nope, your lips better meet in 3…2…1…” I felt soft lips against mine kissing me very softly.
Wow…he was a good kisser.
“We need to see tongue” Someone shouted. I felt Jayden groan and he pulled me closer and something soft and cold against my lower lip. Why was he so cold? On instinct I felt my hand trail up his muscled arm. It was like stone, like I was running my hand up smooth cold marble.
“We know you can do better than that Jayden, we walked in on you with Candy, Cindy and Tiff heaps of times” I pulled away from him.
“Candy? Cindy? Tiff?” I asked
There were a few ‘Ooooh’s’ coming from our viewers.
“Why? Jealous?”
“No it just proves my theory of you being an asshole”
“You know you like me Valdelle”
“Don’t call me that Jayden and don’t count on it you always looked like a pig”
Liar said a voice inside me
I am not lying!
You are, face it – he’s drop dead gorgeous
He is not!
Admit it, he’s hot
…Okay, he might look slightly okay-ish looking
And…
Okay he is gorgeous are you happy now?
Yep
Then go away!
The voice left. Jayden was mad now.
“Okay, you two that was about ten seconds, you both fail” said Rod “The official winners are Nate and Brian”
The door opened and in came Kyle
“Hey guys, sorry about that my mum wanted me to get my Tux fitted for the ball”
“Huh?” I asked. They all looked at me as if I was an idiot.
“You can’t forget your own Engagement Ball” Kyle said
“My what?” Kyle turned to Jayden and I did too.
“Oh yeah, well there is this um ball coming in a few days that’s um for our um wedding thing engagement” Rod looked at Jayden pathetically.
“Hasn’t Vivien told you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hee hee, engagement ball! That's awesome isn't it? Well their just getting to know eachother, Delle has no idea what Jay actually is... the question is...will she accept it?
Not that you'll find out too soon, we've got more juicy stuff coming up...