My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 12

“Hasn’t Vivien told you?” As if on cue Vivien walked in.
“Oh hello boys have you seen Delle? I’ve been looking for her, she needs to get measured up tomorrow” Jayden looked down at me, I shot a pleading glance at him which he somehow understood.
But him being him he didn’t hide me.
“Here she is” he said pointing down at me.
“Delle I didn’t recognise you” I gritted my teeth
“You were saying Vivien?”
“Yes, well Gina will be coming over tomorrow to get you measured for your engagement ball, I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you about it sooner, I didn’t get a chance you were out first thing this morning and-”
“That’s fine Vivien”
“Okay dear, you’ll be measured tomorrow morning and the next day your dresses will come,” she smiled “I’m so glad that the two of you have gathered a liking to one another, I would be so upset if you didn’t”
“Okay thanks” She smiled and walked out. I turned to Jayden and I had my hands on my neck about to strangle him, just then Vivien walked back in. I got rid of the menacing glare and leaned forward to kiss him instead. Then I let go.
“Oh Vivien, I’m so sorry you had to see that”
“Oh it’s nothing dear, I just forgot to tell you that your fitting is at ten”
“Oh okay” she walked out and I immediately tried strangling him it didn’t go to well.
“Why did you have to tell her I was here?” he easily pulled my hands away from his neck.
“Calm down, she’d have to find you sooner or later” I grumbled. “Fine, I am going upstairs, I’m taking a shower and then I’m going to sleep”
The truth was that my lips were still tingling, from both kisses I mean, which was strange because I hated him.
So what, maybe he’s just a good kisser.
Aren’t you the logical voice?
Sometimes…
Well now that that’s all cleared up!
I’m just saying that maybe it’s nothing, he just makes you feel that way because he’s a good kisser.
A really good kisser.
I could still feel his tongue tracing my lips.
Whatever I thought to myself. I had a shower and changed into a tank top and I found a pair of Jayden’s old boxer shorts. He probably wouldn’t be too happy about me looking through his draws. That was a good thing.
I got into bed and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's kind of short - to my standards. Lol, hope you like it! Rate it, Message me....