My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

chapter 14

I am sooooooooooo sorry i haven't upadated in forever so I'll stop blabbing and get on with it:

Delle POV

The next morning I was awoken by a maid.
“Miss Léone you are requested to attend your fitting” I looked at the clock, wow I slept in to almost ten. I looked beside me, no one was lying there, Jayden must be of doing stuff that guys do. I got up and brushed my teeth. I didn’t bother changing I just put on a dressing gown and followed the maid. She let me down the hall to a room that was full of mirrors. I sat down still really tired and she hand me a coffee which I drank thankfully.
“Oh, you must be ze girl” I heard a very Frenchy, French accent. I turned, I never thought I saw more make up in my life, the woman looked as though she was wearing a mask. It was full of foundation with very red lipstick and heaps of eye-liner.
“Ah, yeah”
“We do not say yeah we say Yes”
“Yes”
“Good, I zink we will ‘ave fun with you”
“Um thank you”
“Okay, work now” she took measurements of every part of my body and wrote them down in a notebook. It took about two hours.
It seriously did, she remeasured everything and then remeasure again adding or taking a centimetre or three.
I didn’t even have breakfast.
When she was done she said that she would bring the gowns in tomorrow morning and she left. The maid didn’t take me back to the room but I followed her to a part of the house I did not know. She opened the door.
If I wasn’t still so tired I would have realised where we were sooner. It was a home theatre.
But it seriously looked like and actual theatre. The guys were sitting down.
‘Hey Delle” I didn’t answer. I climbed up the stairs and slumped on the seat next to Jayden.
“Wow, you look dead” I didn’t even have the energy to punch him.
“I can’t decide what I want more, sleep or food”
“Can’t imagine why you would want sleep, you snore…loudly” I yawned
“Shut up you idiot” my ears blocked out the sound of guns and screams.
“I’ll give you one hour or you won’t sleep properly at night got it?” Jayden said and I nodded. I lay my head down on his arm and went to sleep.

I woke up in a bed…my bed. I checked the time, it was already midday, apparently Jayden didn’t keep his promise, instead he decided to let me rest…that was nice of him. I got up, I was practically starving. As soon as I got up I noticed the food at the end of my bed. There was a note on top.
The guys and I have gone to get tuxes for the ball; it’s the day after tomorrow. You slept so now you eat.
Jay
I looked down at the food. Wow, the asshole was seriously being nice – he was still and asshole though. I gobbled down the food. Then I decided I wanted to have a shower so I did and changed into a black miniskirt and a green top. I hadn’t worn green in a while. I liked green it reminded me of the earth and nature. I decided to spend the day in the gardens.

The gardens were beautiful, I wasn’t sure where my strange urge for nature came from, it just did, I wanted to see colour, I wanted to smell. I started humming a happy tune. I was looking at a rose bush when something caught my eye. It was a little door, In the wall. It was covered with vines and you had to actually be looking for it to find it, it was that hidden. The only reason I saw it was because I was inspecting every detail in every flower. I went behind the rosebush avoiding the thorns and tried to open it. It took some time but I managed, the little door fell open. I walked in and gasped.