My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 17

Another filler just 4 u! It's basically because i felt reeeally guilty.
Thankyou to all those who read my story and messaged me.
Luv you all
Okay here it is:

On the day of the engagement ball I was not allowed any soccer. I was called up in the morning to have a shower and wash my hair using scented soap and shampoo. Then I changed into my undergarments and my hair was done with mini ceramic roses clipped into my hair which was curled and braided. Then I wore my dress and shoes and however much I protested against Gina with the make up it was still done.
“Oui! C’est Fantastic! You may look now!” I turned to the mirror and my mouth popped open. I was…really, really, really pretty.
Really pretty.
I wore my dress and gloves that matched perfectly. My hair was done to perfection like a curled bun with a small curl hanging down on one side. I had a small layer of pink lipstick and eyeliner but that was really all I needed. Wow.
Vivien came up to me a bit later saying I was going to be late if I didn’t go now then she rushed out. I got up and went to the door to see Jayden standing there.
“It’s about ti…” he trailed off and I smiled
“What do you think?” I said turning.
“Wow…I mean….you look……..beautiful” he said the last word kind of softly.
“Let’s get this party over with” I said. I took his arm and then we walked to the ballroom. Someone announced us and we walked down. I for some reason like the feel of Jayden’s arm on my waist.
Was I going soft? Ignored the thought, sure Jayden was hot and sometimes sweet and what a body….
I slapped myself mentally.
Ow.
We walked up to the area set up for us and people parted and even bowed there head which I found kind of weird. Then we went up to the stage and Jayden spoke.
“Thank you all for coming to celebrate our engagement we hope that you all enjoy yourself thoroughly tonight” they clapped and then we sat down, then Vivien and Mr Marriott came. I saw as people bowed to them even lover then they bowed to us. They came up and sat down. The food came and I ate while talking to Mr Marriott, I asked them about his history and he too said her didn’t know much.

Later as if to distract me Jayden asked if I wanted to dance. This was when the adults had gone to a different room and the disco ball came down with music that I actually knew. I danced with him but a more appropriate use of word would be grinding because that was what everyone else was doing. There was alcohol and since I was turning eighteen in only a few weeks Jayden said I could have some.
Of course his measurement of ‘some’ made me drunk. The party was crazy, I had some more Vodka and I pulled Jayden back to the floor. I was seriously delusional because I was having thoughts about me and Jayden that would never have happened if I was sober. We danced some more and I think that Jay let me go a little grudgingly to dance with the other guys. I went back to him though, I didn’t like the idea of a Candy or Cindy or whoever it was finding him.

I think it was about one in the morning when I was either too tired or drunk to stay, that’s when the party finished. I couldn’t even walk straight so Jayden carried me.
“That was a fun party” I said “We should have more parties, parties are fun” I giggled like an idiot, more proof of how absurdly drunk I was. Jayden rolled his eyes at me.
“Are you always like this when you are drunk?”
“Who says I’m drunk?!” I said angrily “I. Am. Not. Drunk!” I said hitting him with every word. Then I giggled again.
“What’s so funny?” I paused
“I can’t remember” he shook his head. I started looking at him intently.
“What?”
“You have beautiful eyes” I traced my fingers against his face, lingering on his cheek “I never noticed” Then I giggled “I think I am drunk, there is no way I would ever tell you that- so don’t remind me okay?” I think I sounded like a three year old.
“Okay” we reached our room and he put me down. For some reason the walls were moving and I felt really stuffy.
“Wow it’s hot in here”
“What are you doing?”
“Taking off my clothes what does it look like?”
“Um…Delle, I don’t think you want to do that”
“Why?” I was already unzipping my dress. He watched as it fell to the floor, I was only in a lacy boob tube bra and matching undies. I took off my shoes. “That’s better, it was really hot before”
“Delle…” then he cleared his throat “Delle put your clothes on”
“Why? Don’t you like it?” I said doing a 360
“It’s not that, it’s just you’re drunk, you’re going to regret this later”
“Are you going to regret this later?” I asked and he smiled
“Probably…now go put some clothes on”
“Okay, but one thing”
“What’s that?” Me being me and me being stupid I walked over and kissed him, like fully with tongue and everything. That was the alcohol working. I felt cool hands on my back tracing down.
“No” he said suddenly pushing me away “Delle, this is the stupid hormones working mixed with alcohol, we both know we don’t want each other” he pushed me totally off him. I was on the verge of tears and stomped off into my closet.
I hate Alcohol.
Fine, he rejected me, I would reject him, but not without making me want me first. I picked up the pink object that he had complemented a few weeks ago. It was the hot pink lingerie. I put it on. I was too drunk to bother about how stingy it looked. It showed a great deal of my chest and only just covered my butt, if I bent that wouldn’t work so well. I also put on some pink frilly underwear and I walked out. I ignored his looks at me and I strutted into bed but only after finding a reason to turn around so that he could see all the views. Then I lay down and fell asleep.