My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 18

Okay okay! I know, I'm so mean and horrible and i haven't posted anything in forever + I know people are getting mad at me. Never Fear! I swear I'll post like 5 chapter rite now...enjoy!

My head was banging, it felt like a drum orchestra was going on inside it and I moaned. I felt the space shift beside me. My hand traced around his side until I found what I was looking for, his hand. I lifted it up and placed it on my head. It was slightly soothing.
I hate Alcohol; don’t ever get drunk it’s not worth it.
Trust me.
I turned to the side and immediately regretted it.
I hate Hangovers. I suddenly got up and raced into the bathroom and threw up.
Gross. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.
What the hell was I wearing? I looked down; never in my right mind would I wear such a monstrosity.
Remember: Never Get Drunk
I made my way back to the bed and moaned.
“Why didn’t you stop me?” I asked “You’re supposed to be a fiancé, don’t they look out for you or crap like that?” He groaned
“Shut up Delle, I don’t need this now”
“Asshole’ I muttered but then I felt something cold on my forehead, his hand.
“Thanks” I said turning into it. Then I remembered last night. Parts came flooding into my head.
“Crap” I said
“What?”
“Nothing” I pulled his hand off and got up. I went to my closet and got some clothes. Then I went to take a shower and changed. I still felt like crap. When I came out I heard a knock on the door. I went to get it.
“Hey Roddy”
“You rich people throw some party”
“I, my friend, had nothing to do with it”
“I just came to tell you that tonight we are going over to the Diner”
“How come?”
“Why not? There’s a Karaoke fest going on tonight”
“Cool”
“Where’s his majesty?” Rodin asked
“Still asleep” Rod nodded
“You guys got on pretty well last night”
“Roddy we were drunk” he grinned
“At least you now know it’s possible”
“I don’t think so…we’ll come okay?”
“Okay, seeya”
“Bye” he went and I went to find some food. I ended up in the kitchen. I had a nice meal and some coffee with honey to wake me up. I was feeling stupid about last night, all the details weren’t so clear but I remember changing into the pink dress and getting mad at him…that was about it. I got some extra food and went back upstairs.
Jayden had had a shower and just came out of the bathroom.
“Here” I said putting his food on the table “I still hope you drown” I said, just to make sure then was no confusion that I liked him or anything. That was purely the alcohol.
“Thanks” he sat down and started eating. I sat on the chair.
“Okay let’s get something straight about last night” he raised an eyebrow “Whatever I said or did I did not mean it…and don’t remind me what I did because at the moment ignorance is bliss”
“Okay” he replied. I rolled my eyes
“We are going to the Karaoke at the Diner this evening”
“I heard”