My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 19

See I did post the nect chapter with a time span of about 2 minutes. You should love me.

At about six I changed into some black skinny jeans and a purple strapless top.

I put on a denim jacket the same shade as the jeans. I went downstairs to find all the guys.
“Hey Delle’ Jake said putting and arm around my shoulder.
“Hey Jake’ I said putting my arm around his waist.
“Ehem that would be my fiancé there” Jayden said
“You don’t own me Jayden and I don’t even have ring”
“Dude you totally forgot the ring!’ Rod said
“No I didn’t”
“Then where is it?” I asked
“Somewhere” I smirked
“Sure, Sure as long as its 100 karat gold I think I will forgive you” never the less Jake let go of me and we walked down to the garage and I noticed beautiful car, well there were a lot but there was one in particular that I had always loved. I squeaked.
“What? Who died?” Jayden asked, I ignored the jibe and went to the car it was a Volkswagen Bluesport.

“Can we take this car?” I pleaded. Everyone looked at Jayden, he shrugged.
“I’ll drive her, you go in the van” they nodded.
“Yes!” I got in the passenger seat and the hood went down. It was a clear sky, not yet dark but getting to be. I loved the wind in my hair, I loved going fast.
“You look like a dog”
“Shut up, I hate you”
“You know I could drop you off on the sidewalk right now”
“Then one of the guys would find out and come pick me up” He growled
“Why Jealous?”
“No”
“You so are, but it’s okay, it’s understandable” He was silent and I laughed. We pulled into the Diner.

The Diner was like a Café, it had food, a stage a bowling alley (That was closed today) We sat down and watched the performances. Even some of the guys decided to sing. I laughed with everyone else at their sad attempt.
“Okay, now we are going to have our random selection” The light swirled around in the audience as stopped. Suddenly I found it very hard to see because something was flashing in my eyes.
“Yeah! Go Delle!!” The guys shouted.
“There must be a mistake, Delle can’t sing” I raised an eye-brow “I didn’t mean it like that, I just mean that some of these people are really good, you’ll embarrass yourself”