My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 21

We broke into applause, I was sure I was one of the loudest. It was strange; I thought back to what I had thought after she played soccer, there was so much about her that I didn’t know. She didn’t seem like the type for so many things. When I met her she seemed…dark but then I learned she liked to read, she played soccer, video games, she sang like and angel.
Did you think she’d sit around lighting black candles chanting death mantras?
Yes; I answered myself she seemed like the type the very first time I saw her.
But she’s obviously not, there’s more to her than meets the.
Which means somehow we need to find out.
Delle came back down and took her seat next to me.
“You were saying?”
“That I believed in you from the very start” she rolled he eyes.
“Delle that was awesome!” she gave the guys hugs and I felt a pang of jealousy…dang.
It was because she easily gave them hugs but didn’t give me one, I was the one she was marrying after all.
But then I remembered, she didn’t want to marry me. This was a fact that had always confused me, every girl I had ever met always tried to slip her number to me somehow, yet Delle was the opposite. Well except when she was drunk but that didn’t count because she wasn’t in her right mind.
I recalled the other night in my head. I wasn’t quite drunk, just slightly tipsy so that didn’t stop me from remembering her gorgeous curves, her flat stomach, perfect legs….I decided to change my train of thought, this was not good, I didn’t like Delle, I just found her curious. That did not mean I liked her. She sat down again.

We watched the rest of the shows (None of which were even close to good as Delle’s) we ate dinner and people decided they wanted Delle for an encore. She sang a different song by Celine Dion.
After she was done we decided it was time to go back to the mansion. Delle turned on the radio when we were driving back and sang to every song, well not everyone, she detested Rock music that was apparent, every time one came on she changed it. I think she felt that it had no tune, she like good songs which wasn’t exactly descriptive. She liked the songs that appealed to her. She sang along and while she wasn’t looking I turned down the radio so she would be louder. But the thing was seeing Delle being a ‘Dark’ person I thought she would like Indie bands and Electric guitars and songs with no tune.
“I’m surprised” she said at last
“Why?”
“You haven’t asked me to shut up yet”
“That’s because I don’t want you to shut up”
“I thought you didn’t like me”
“I don’t like you not your singing” she eyed me but although she tried to keep quiet she couldn’t help humming.