My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 29

“Go” I kicked the ball to Jayden and ran down the field, I watched as he dodged Matt and Brian and I got passed three of the guys who tried to corner me and neatly got the ball as Jayden kicked to me. We played in perfect syncronisation as if we knew what we were doing without even speaking a word. I made eye contact with him and told him my plan with just my eyes. I started taking the ball back up to my my goal. The guys were confused as to what my plan was.
But Jayden wasn’t.
While the rest of them were coming up to get me he only had three guys on him. Then I did a perfect boot that landed to his feet. He raced down in the direction of the goals. I jumped over Nate’s head and raced down so that I was situated perfectly in front of the goals. He kicked it to me, I propped it up into the air and he headered it into the goal with Rod and Erik trying to save it but not achieving.
I leaned down and put my hands on my knees. The guys were still not tired, I didn’t get it, it was like they had never ending energy.
“11 – 8” Rod said disbelieving “Jay and Delle win”
“You guys play really well together”
“Teamwork” I said.
“If you guys would fought less you could make a really great couple”
“S’to bad Delle’s in love with me” Kyle said winking. Jayden raised and eyebrow.
“That would be my fiance there” he said. Kyle shrugged
“Dude they didn’t fight all day” Rod said suddenly. The guys looked at us like they were seeing the sun for the first time.
“What?” I asked. Just then I saw a maid coming up to us.
“Miss Léone, Pr-” the maid was silenced by a stare from Jayden’s direction “Oh, um, Mr Marriott…The wedding planners are here” I groaned inwardly. Just because now I officially didn’t hate Jayden it didn’t mean I wanted him in that way. But I stuck to my word, I did run around screaming like how I would’ve preferred to. Instead I jumped on someones back because I was too puffed to walk. I realised later that it was Kyle – probably not the smartest move. I saw Jayden was shooting Daggers at him.
Could it be jealosy? I shrugged it off, I knew that Jayden thought I was just a person that he didn’t mind……right?
Again I ignored the thought. There was a long boring day ahead of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing to say now...maybe I'll sing!
Dadadadaaaaa
Doo dee dum pum puuuuuum
Loooooooolaaaaalalaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yeah....