My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 3 (Jayden)

Jayden's POV

“Son we have chosen a bride for you” I looked at my father. Wow…that was quick. It had only been one day, I was expecting some more a few weeks at the least.
But one day? I shook my head. This was not going to work
1) I did not want to get married, what if she turned out to be ugly?
I know that seemed quite shallow but when I had the choices like Candy, Cindy and Tiff there was no way this girl could be ugly. I knew she would immediately fall for me, girls couldn’t resist me, I was a vampire.
2) I didn’t even know who the fuck she was
This was an issue. I didn’t know who she was and I was going to marry her. I didn’t even get a choice, I was a PRINCE for crying out loud.
PRINCE!
I should have been able to chose for myself who I wanted.
Life sucked.
To bad I wouldn’t die anytime soon. I sighed.
“Why this one girl? What’s so special about her?” Translation: What made her good enough for me?
“Nothing really, it’s just that her father was a good kind man, he passed away some time ago and their family could use some help. This could ensure a happy life for her and for you, I am told she is a sweet girl”
Sweet Girl had implications, I could’ve gone with Hot or Sexy. I guess sweet wasn’t that bad at least it wasn’t intelligent. I hated girls who thought they knew everything.
Probably why I liked Tiff so much.
“You will have to come with us to meet her this evening” I nodded. Whatever.
“I’ll come but I’ll be a little late, I’ve got some plans” they nodded, I had to meet up with Rod, we had some work to do.
“Very well but you better come or so help me Jayden Marriott I will disown you” I smiled slightly and walked out of the room.
I would be there, but I wouldn’t be hurrying.

NOTE: READ AUTHOR'S NOTES
♠ ♠ ♠
Does Jayden look like a stuck up pig or what?
Don't worry, he can be really quite cute. I still haven't figured the pictures thingy but Jayden Looks like Alex Pettyfer his parents look like -duh- Carlisle and Esme from Twilight and I don't actually have the perfect pic for Delle. Maybe if someone found something that suited her description i could stick it on....if i ever figure out how to do that