My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 30

“I think pink roses…or maybe red? How about white? – wait that’s too funeralish”
“Make up your mind mother” I said
“Well Delle baby this is your wedding”
“Yes” Vivien said “And today is already the 18th of June the wedding is in two months!” My mother took an intake of breath.
“The eighteenth! Really?”
“Why?” I asked
“Delle have you forgotten your own birthday? It’s in two days!”
“Oh” I actually had forgotten
“Nevermind” Vivien said “Lets just pick the roses”
“I like the pink, what do you think?” I asked Jay. He looked at me as though I was an idiot (People were doing that a lot lately)
“You’re asking me, about roses?”
“Well it’s your wedding too, I’m trying to get your opinion”
“I don’t care what you do as long as you don’t have a bachelorette party with strippers”
“Same as” I replied. There was the jealosy again…I didn’t understand it. “Okay, Pink roses”
“Oh yes pink is beautiful, and tomorrow we’ll have to pick out your wedding dress and your bouquet and your….”

The next day was like that as well. I was tired out after trying on about one hundred wedding gowns which I tell you was one of the hardest things I had to do in my life. I chose the dress that for some reason made Jayden’s eyes pop out. It was a large and fluffy one with no sleaves but it was done up with roses that would match the décor and apparently the ring (Which I still had not gotten)

On the evening of the second day my mother said that just her and Jayden’s family were going to have a small party for me. I didn’t mind, she said to meet at the games room and we would go to the resteraunt together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys the Next Chapter is 1 of my favourite! I'm HELL excited!