My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 31

The next evening I found a package for me on my bed. It didn’t say who from but inside was a gorgoeous and indigo dress. With thin spaghetti straps. The skirt part of the dress was fluffy and when I walked it waved around me. The dress suited my curves perfectly as though it had been made for me, though I don’t recall any measurements being made.

I put on some matching jewellery and looked in the mirror. The dress was beautiful, it looked like it would have cost about 900 to 1000 dollars but seeing the french tags I realised it had to be more. I walked down to the games room and opened the door.
“SURPRISE! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY DELLE!”
I almost had a heart attack. Suddenly people burst out laughing. Must have been at my expression.
“I…but…you…Party?” I shut up when more people cracked up at me. There was all the guys, Jayden’s parents, my mother and some people who I didn’t notice but they were all giving me hugs and handing my boxes of presants. I was still wondering how this had happened.
“What? How…but who?”
“It was Jayden’s and the guys idea” my mother said. I turned to them.
“You guys did this? Oh thank you so much!”
“Jayden did most of the work, it seems we just get the credit for free” I gave all the guys a hug and turned to Jayden.
“Thankyou” I said he shrugged, but there was something in his eye, I couldn’t tell what it was.
“Okay, cake first!” someone said. I grinned and made my way over to the best looking double choc mud cake I had ever seen.
There were eighteen candles.
“Blow them out!” I did and I cut a piece as people started singing Happy Birthday. We ate a bit of cake and I started for the food, birthdays were a time to pig out. But before I had a single bite I felt someones hand stop me.
“No you don’t” Jayden said.
“Why?”
“Come on” no body noticed as we snuck out of the room. All of a sudden I was lifted off my feet.
“Jayden put me down!”
“Close your eyes and don’t ask any questions”
“Why?” he eyed me.
“Fine, fine” I put my arms around his neck and put my head to his chest. I smelt in his cologne. I had never smelt anything like it, I didn’t know they made cologne smell this nice. I felt cool wind against my back and it felt like we were moving, I couldn’t really tell, if we were moving the movements were too soft and fluid for me to realise.

There were so many things that I didn’t understand about Jayden but before I had time to ponder I was distracted.
“Okay, keep your eyes closed” I obeyed and he put me down. “No peaking”
“What is this?”
“You promised, no questions” I felt a cool breeze across my face. “Okay, open” he took his hands off my face and I was in awe at what I saw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes Yes Yes Yes - and no, I did not just have any chocolate - wait for it! The next one is coming!!!!