My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 33

More importantly, does he feel the same way you think you feel about him???
…..
Just then I heard a crack. I turned to look at what happened and I was met with a giant sparkling flower of fire.
“Fireworks?” I looked up at. He grinned. I turned back to the open sky. He had gotten fire works for my birthday! Jeez I felt like the queen!
They were beautiful. I watched them rise up into the air, it was more magnificent then the 4th of July. My breath caught in my throat as I read the words that appeared in the sky.
Happy Brithday! Love Jay.
I turned back to Jay and studied his face. I was very concious of the hand on my back and the other one on my waist but I tried to divert my concentration from that and return to his face. (His super Sexy face so it wasn’t that hard)
It had been coming on and now I was absolutely positively sure.
So I kissed him.
Not exactly a little peck either, I was even more surprised when he kissed me back. My arms that were wound around his neck pulled him closer to me and tangled up in his hair. I had to pull away at some point to breathe even though I was repeatedly trying to breathe through my nose – but such things don’t last very long excpecially when you’re concentrating on better things than breathing… I felt his lips trace down my jaw bone and I was feeling tingly. I was probably going to fall because my legs couldn’t support me but then I realised that my legs went plane numb.
I was breathing heavily.
“I think….” I trailed off, I was looking up at his face. “…you have beautiful eyes, I’ve never noticed”
Wow, serious déjà vu. He chuckled.
“What?” he shook his head.
“Nothing, I just didn’t think I’d ever hear you say that when you were sane” I ignored that.
“This has officially been the best birthday party of all the birthday party’s I have ever had”
“That’s always nice to here” Jayden had returned his lips to my neck and I felt his voice vibrate against my throat.
“Hey Jayden”
“Mmm?”
“Do you-do you Love Me?” My heart beat quickened, I was scared of the answer. He pulled his lips away from my throat. Crap. But instead of pulling away like I thought he would he cupped my face in one of his hands.
“I think…I do” I felt like I was glowing, I was smiling like and idiot. I fell accidentally in love.
But I was happy I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think that I might add another Chapter... or 2