My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 35

“Delle’s versing Rod”
“$20 that Delle’s going to lose to me” Rod said. I laughed, no one was crazy enough to accept.
“You’re joking” I said
“I’m with Rod” Jayden said. I poked my tongue at him.
“Fine, you’re both going to lose and I’ll be $40 richer” I started playing, we were near the end of the game and of course I was winning.
“Crap” Rod said “Jay distract her”
“He can’t distract me”
“On the contrary” I felt arms weave around me from the back.
“Not good enough” I said grinning but then I felt cool lips on the edge of mine. Reflex action I turned slightly to kiss them. Then I realised what I was doing and turned back to the game but the lips were still there against my cheek… my jaw….
Ah Hell.
I passed the ball to Rod’s team and turned to kiss Jayden. He kissed me back and grinned so then I of course hit him in the head with the controler. He didn’t even wince, I swear he was made out of rock.
“Why did you do that?” I asked “I was winning!”
“It’s your own fault, you got distracted” I narrowed my eyes at him but he was too good looking for me to be mad at him for long.
Stupid hot, gorgeous fiance.
“What the hell” I thought to myself. I didn’t realise I said it aloud when Jayden grinned. I put one arm around his neck and pulled him down to me.
And god, I was in heaven.
“Ehem” I heard the guys cough. I ignored them.
“Yeah well, it’s been great, we’re just going to go while you two suck eachother’s faces off”
Gee, way to spoil a moment.
“Goodbye Kyle” I said, he grinned and kissed me on the cheek.
“Later Delle” Rod followed his example and walked out. Jayden growled.
Awww, he was jealous. I grinned and turned back to him and raised an eyebrow.
He shrugged.
“Where was I?” he asked, I felt his cold lips touch mine but this time it was way more intimate and I had a feeling it was not just because the guys had left the room – which, I had just realised, we were in together….alone…with no one else….
“Wow” I said breathlessly, “Where did that come from?”
“I dunno, I just thought that maybe you’d like to see that I kiss better then Kyle, and Rod”
“It’s sweet when they do it, but it’s just damn sexy when you do it”
“Really?” I nodded
“Really” he leaned down to kiss me again.
It was strange to think I had spent so much time hating Jayden. I thought back to when we had first me, how I totally completely hated him for being an ass hole.
But now?
Wow, how cliched, I soounded like a tenager in love.
Ironinc isn’t it?
“Hey Jay”
“Mmm?” he didn’t answer me properly with his lips being kinda busy and all…
“Do you reckon, that if we had met eachother, in a normal way, like without all this aranged marriage and crap we would have hit it off immediately?”
“I don’t know, I wouldn’t have known you that well”
“True, I guess…I’m glad. More than glad, utterly content”
“That’s good” he looked at me with his beautiful sea blue eyes.
Damn it I was in love with this guy. I was going to mary him.
And I was glad.
♠ ♠ ♠
You want to know a random bit of info? Originally this story was called 'Name' doc because the first word i had on the word doc was 'name' since then my friend whose read it has called it that. I found it rather funny.