My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 38

Delle POV
I wasn’t sure how long I had been out before I regained conciousness. I was unawhere of my surroundings because I couldn’t bring myself to open my eyes.
I had a splitting headache, It felt like someone had bashed me over my head with a rock.
No shit!?
I ignored the voice in my head and attempted to open my eyes. I was extremely uncomfortable, and soon realised why. My body, was chained up against a wall and the chains were made out of strong metal, strong enough that even all the guys out together wouldn’t be able to undo it. I looked down at myself. My dress was dirty and my hair was coming undone.
But more then being uncomfortable, I was afraid.
I wanted Jayden and I wanted him bad. I wanted him to come and get me out of here and tell me it was okay and it was al just a big bad joke.
I felt like crying.
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m no crybaby, I am tough but…I looked around the dark room I was in. I heard a chuckle.
“Oh look, the princess to be is awake, how nice” It was the same man from before. I ignored him although I wanted to know very much who he was.
He laughed.
“Please, enough of all this evasiveness, call me Rathbone”
Rathbone….Rathbornio…..
“I see you must know my great, great grandfather”
How is that possible? Rathbornio had to be from more than two generations, he lived five hundred years ago or something!
I didn’t say anything though.
“I see we are slightly stubborn, no problem, it will be all the better when you husband arrives-
-oh, I forget, you aren’t actually married yet” he laughed, evilly “Pitty that, you would have made such a good queen, but we can’t have that. Can we?”
This was a trap. The fact had registered in my head just after something else had caught my attention.
“Queen?” I asked, failly miserably to keep my voice even. Rathbone actually looked surprised.
“You don’t know?” I stared at him blankly and he started laughing. “Oh this is just lovely, I can’t wait!”
“Huh?”
“All in good time my dear, for now enjoy the last few hours of your life” he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't want to let all the action out in one shot so shorter the chapters the longer it takes :)