My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 39

Delle POV

Time past, posibly minutes or hours, It felt more like a day but I wasn’t sure. There was a sound and the door opened to someone I didn’t know. He was smiling, he too was insanely beautiful but something about him…he looked like a rapist.
“Get away from me” I warned. He merely grinned and undid the chains making sure that his cold hand brushed along my shoulders. “Don’t Touch ME!” I shouted but he ignored me. Instead he led me through several rooms, to a dining room.
“Ah, so good of you to join us princess, our sorces tell us that your prince is on his way to save you”
“NO!” I screamed. Not Jayden! Don’t let anything hurt Jayden!
“Hush now” He said and I couldn’t find the will to speak. His eyes turned bright red and they silenced me. “I’m sure you wouldn’t feel so protective over him if you knew what he truly was”
“What?” It was strange, that was what everyone kept saying ‘we are different’ ‘we’re not like you’ and I couldn’t understand it. Rathbone smiled. “No!” I said, I would not take any crap from this guy “I’m not listening”
“Very well, I could always show you” he turned to a guy at the door “Send in the food!” he shouted.
And in walked a little girl…
She was not carrying a plate or anything, she was just there with no clothing. She looked about ten and she was afraid. She was shaking. She turned and looked at me pleadingly, there was nothing I could do, I was chained to the seat I was at.
“What are you doing?” I asked. My voice shook. The girl looked around, trying to find somewhere to run. She turned and raced to the door but he was there before her. First he was twelve feet across the room and then he was in front of her.
In the blink of an eyelid. The girl was crying and Rathbone licked one of the tears that fell from her eyes.
Who was he? No…what was he? I watched in terror as he grinned, he turned to me and then to the girl.
“I hope this might tell you something” he said. He turned to the girl, hands on either side of her head. A twist of his hands.
And I closed my eyes and screamed in unison with the child although hers was cut off.
“NO! MY GOD! HELP!” I screamed louder and cried at the same time “WHAT ARE YOU?” All I could smell was fresh blood on the floor. I was always able to smell blood, since I was born, I opened my eyes to see the body of a poor defensless child on the floor.
But the sprawled arms, guts and flesh no longer resembled the young girl I had seen walk in.
“NO!” I screamed again I saw Rathbone sink his teeth into the loose limbs, sucking then discarding the flesh. The tears were falling down. I couldn’t move, there was nowhere I could go.
I looked up at Rathbone’s blood red eyes, his teeth no longer resembled teeth and his mpoouth was covered in blood.
It was not possible.
He couldn’t be.
Vampire.