My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 4 (When you find out you're going to be ma

Delle's POV

I opened the door and I felt as though I was looking at the Sun. Two Suns mini ones standing next to each other in human form.
“Um…hi. You must be Mr and Mrs Marriott” they smiled
“Yes and you must be Valdelle” said the woman “Call me Vivien”
“Call me Delle” I smiled and let them in. No son following, oh well, I didn’t care much for boys. They walked in and my mother came up.
“Vivien, Jarren it’s so good to meet you, please come in, your son is not with you?”
“He will be here in a while he had some things to do” My mother nodded. I followed Vivien and Mr Marriott into the sitting room. They sat down.
“Your daughter is very pretty” Vivien said. I blushed – not. I don’t blush, I just smiled to myself trying to look modest. “Actually it is regarding your daughter why we are here, but we can talk of that later”
We ate dinner, I found that Mr and Mrs Marriott were actually pretty interesting, Mr Marriott knew a lot about our history, he told me stories about wars and stuff and the weird thing was that I found it interesting. I mean, I wasn’t crazy, I didn’t particularly enjoy history in school but…wow, it was pretty cool.

After dinner we went back down to the sitting room and Mr Marriott started telling us about his purpose.
“Now Delle, you see I have a son, he is eighteen and a very good boy, but we feel that he needs to get a bride” for a second all I could register was the fact that it sounded like this whole thing had been scripted. Then I froze. “And we feel that you would make the perfect bride”
Still frozen and then slowly, I spoke.
“You want me to marry your filthy rich eighteen year old son?” then it hit me. “I’m SEVENTEEN!” I shouted. They nodded.
“We understand but we believe you are the perfect choice”
“But I don’t want to get married” my mother cleared her throat.
“Um, Delle baby” she said in a small voice “I actually already told Mr and Mrs Marriott that you would marry their son” Another second for me to register.
I had no choice in the matter….
I was having an Arranged Marriage….
AAAAAAAAAAAH!
“You can’t do this to me!”
“I’m sorry baby, but…” I shook my head and heard a knock at the door. I stood up and went over to open it. There in my doorway was standing the hottest guy I had ever seen.
Including celebrities.
He had this sort of messy, blond hair. It had some brown here or there. He was easily six foot and god what a body.
“Who are you?” I said trying not to notice his muscles that were evident through his shirt. I could feel his eys looking down at me.
“Jayden Marriott” he said in this gorgeous English accent. That I of course totally ignored.
Marriot…Jayden….Standing in my doorway
Recognition dawned
= ….Son!
So I slammed the door in his face.
“Delle was that Jayden?” asked my mother.
Damn.
“Valdelle open the door for the poor boy” I let out a breath and stomped back to the door and opened it.
“I hope you drown” I muttered to myself but he heard because he shot a menacing glance at me.
Screw Him.
He followed me back to the sitting room
“Jayden, it’s lovely to meet you” my mother said. I seriously thought I was going to be sick. I snorted. Jayden stared at me in detest. Good, that meant we were both on the same page.
“You two look lovely together” Vivien said. It took all my self control not to scream or hurt someone.
And I didn’t really have so much self control.
“Yes I think you both will make a very happy couple” Both Jayden and I raised our eyebrows at my mother. Was it physically possible for anyone to be so thick?
Apparently so
My parents and the Marriott’s spent the next hour or so trying to push us both together. We just ignored each other, the only thing I had heard him speak so far was telling me his name when I opened the door. I waited for them to leave and the sound of their car drive away and then I started screaming at my mother and eventually I broke down to tears.
“Delle baby, the only reason I’m doing this is because I want you to live a good life. The Marriott’s can offer to you so many things that I can’t. I love you Delle, this is hard for me too but…we’re just not in the situation we thought we were”
“Huh?”
“Financially wise, we’re in a bit of trouble and I don’t want that to affect anything” My tears subsided and I went up to my room. I didn’t want to do this…but it had to be done.
That didn’t mean I had to make Jayden Marriott’s life easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEHE I love the contreversy.
Anyways, next chapter will be there in like...five seconds.
Still haven't figured out how to put in some pics. Soz!