My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 41

You didn't think it was all over now did you?

DELLE POV

The girl, the blood, the monsters.
I remembered everything and my eyes shot open. I was in a bed, my room with the beautiful peach walls and bedspread.
I was not fooled by the bright appearances. My breathing quickened. No one was here. I got up I had to go, away – anywhere. I raced out of the door trying to get past everyinge, hiding.
“Delle” I recognised the voice, the voice I would know anywhere, wherever it was.
“GET AWAY!” I screamed. I turned back to Jayden.
“Delle, please” he was agonized which didn’t make sense. Monsters couldn’t agonize.
“Deny it then” I said “Deny it, deny you’re one of them!” he said nothing. Suddenly a picture flashed into my mind, Jayden with blood red eyes and blood all over his lips.
I turned and ran, I wanted to go home, to my mother, to my life I had with my dad. I wished none of this had ever happened. Absentmindedly I ran to the garden that I had found. I snuck in through the bushes and onto the swing.
And thought.

***

The time passes slowly when there is no sense to anything. The rain, poured down on me. Making me wet and cold.
Was there a sense to anything?
I loved Jayden – but he was a moster
I was human – but I was a Vampire Queen
My father was dead – and I was not.
How was anything right in this world?
But there is something right.
There’s nothing, only pain.
There’s love, the love you feel for him…
The love I felt for Jayden. That love was clouded by what I had seen…