My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 42

I had not spoken for days. No one found me, I was lucky that I found food in the garden, I had not moved from the area on the swing.
I heard voices.
“Oh my god, she’s gone” There was the perfect angel voice again, but it didn’t sound so angelic, it sounded hoarse, unrested, pained.
“Jay…” It was Rod, but he trailed off as well, there was hurt in his voice “What did you expect?”
“I should have told her from the start”
“It’s not an easy thing to accept who we are, there was no guarantee”
“I wish she didn’t need to see that” his voice broke, If he could ry it would have been happening. I felt a tear slip down my face.
Jayden.
“Come on Jay” Rod said. I heard the sounds from outside leave. Then I noticed something, It sparkled with the sun against the swing, somehting I had not noticed before because of the clouds. It looked like handwriting, engraved into the metal.
I realised what it was: the last message Vientiane Adelaide Léone had ever written.

'It may not be easy to accept the evil, but there are those who are fighting it. They are the kind that will win because they are fighting for something worthwhile.
They are the ones who I chose to Lead.'

The writing was so small it wasn’t a wonder that I hadn’t seen this before.
Vientiane chose to lead those who fought were the good, to keep the world at peace.
The people who Jayden now ruled. My mind wandered to the painful memories of a few days ago. Jayden had fought to protect me. He Loved me and no monster was capapble of doing that. Jayden wasn’t a monster, he was…he was….more human than most of the humans of the world.
You love him.
I didn’t bother denying it
I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
You all should be sooooooo proud of me! I have consecutively been posting chapters on here! I've decided i am done with the whole cliffhanger things because i know when i read them they annoy the hell out of me. You guys have been so good that you deserve this.
There's still more coming from me!