My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 43

Delle POV

I slipped trhough the shadows of the night. No one saw me, nor would they, the dress that had been put on me since the night I came back was still on me. I had been in the rose garden so that was what I smelt like, it was also what had hidden my smell from others. I saw the vine I was looking for, the one that had led to our room. I started climbing, afraid to look down. The window was open to the cool air. I walked in and so the body laying restlessly on the bed. Tossing and turning, even in the darkness the beautiful face, was glowing, but the glow was slightly off.
I climbed through the window and pulled myself through. Jayden stiffened, he had smelt my sent.
“Valdelle” he muttered and inhaled. He was not awake, he was dreaming….of me. I crept closer to him and pulled up the covers. Then I lay down on the bed. It felt nice to have something soft under my head, but I was not going to be distracted.
“Jayden” I muttered. He scrunched up his face then opened his eyes. They widened and I smiled at him.
“Jayden, I love you”
“Delle? Am I dreaming”
“No, you’re not”
“I am dreaming”
“You’re not, I swear,” On of my hands smoothed his hair and the other was on his hard chest.
“Why did you come back?” His voice was flat with no inflection. It sounded like a statement rather then a question.
“I still haven’t had my wedding, I want a refund” his eyes widened.
“You want to? I mean marry me?”
“Of course”
“But you know that I’m a vampire Delle” his eyes softened and were pained. How could I have ever thought of him as a monster? It just proved how insanely stupid I was “I kill babe” he said, quoting from a movie we’d seen together.
I sighed
“It may not be easy to accept the evil, but there are those who are fighting it. They are the kind that will win because they are fighting for something worthwhile” I said and Jayden’s eyes were gazing into mine as if he was looking for something. “Vientiane Adelaide Léone” I said “I believe you are fighting for the good side Jay” Then I smiled “And it also helps your side that I’m madeningly almost disturbingly in love with you”
Jayden’s smiled and I felt like I was seeing the sun for the first time, bright and beautiful.
I felt arms tighten around me pulling me close and I felt him kiss up my neck and cheek that sent shivers down my spine.
“So, I was thinking…” Jayden said “Since we’re already supposed to be married, maybe can…” he trailed off when I had his shirt on the floor. We were a bit too busy for talking after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second last chapter. I don't want to call it the end and call the next one Epilogue because this would be a pretty crappy and annoying ending so...
This is the official second last chapter.