My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 5 The English Jerks Friends

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PUT IN IMAGES?
Much appreciated
Thank xox

Three days later I had packed all my clothes and belongings that I couldn’t part with. It took five suitcases which is not much considering. My mother drove me to the airport and said that she wouldn’t join me to give me some time to get to know my new fiancé –yuck- and his family. I grumbled over that. When I got to the airport I was ushered to a private jet and offered caviar. Not that I would ever eat it or anything but…you know.

I played Mario even though I would have preferred Fifa World Cup, they had about 100 video games. I was always kinda tom boyish so I played a lot of video games ever since I was small. I got a new top score. A little later I went to sleep. I dreamt of my father.

For some reason I was floating on a cloud.
“Dad? Where am I?”
“Nowhere, everywhere” did I mention my father was incredibly cryptic?
“I’ve missed you daddy”
“Me too Angel”
“Dad I think you’re the Angel in this situation” he laughed
“Princess then” I smiled at that. My father always used to call me that.
“Is there something you wanted daddy?”
“I want you to sing Delle, I haven’t heard you sing in so long”
“Okay Dad”
So I sang. It would be difficult to explain my voice to someone but I sang like a cross between Celine Dion, Leona Lewis and Mariah Carrey. At school I won the singing idol and I loved Karaoke.
But I didn’t sing much anymore.
But I sang for my dad. It was a song we both loved, my favourite song.
‘Hero’ by Mariah Carrey

Just as I sang the last word of the song I was being awoken.
“Miss Léone the plane has landed, it is time for you to go” I sat up groggily I had already forgotten my dream. I stood up and stretched. My bags were being taken out, I held my carry bag my sunglasses dropped so I bent to pick it up and somebody wolf whistled. I turned around to punch him.
Did I mention that I have anger management issues? Oh yeah, remember when I said that I punched that police officer? No I’m not proud of it but when people get on my nerves they get hurt, I don’t hesitate. My dad taught me self defence, how to throw a good punch and I must say that it has come in handy multiple times in my life.
“Care to repeat that?” I asked the dude, he looked about nineteen or twenty. He shook his head and I walked down the steps.

“DELLE!” Vivien said racing up to hug me. What could I do? Push her away? No, so I had to grin and bear it.
“Hello Vivien”
“Jarren and I are so excited to see you again. How do you like England?”
“Um…”
“You’ll love the countryside, come on let’s go to the limo I’m sure you’re feeling Chilly” I followed her to a shiny black limo and my bags were delivered in a different car. Vivien and Jarren were telling me about the area, apparently the house was almost two thousand years old. I stopped listening when I saw the biggest house I’ve ever seen.