My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 6

“Oh my god, it’s beautiful” Vivien smiled
“I’m glad you like, it will be yours after all”
Wow…mine.
No! Don’t go soft because of a house Delle
Right, sorry.
That’s fine, but remember appearance isn’t everything.
But it sure makes a difference…
Vivien and Mr Marriott led me inside the house, I was given a small tour. The place looked like a 15th century Palace then I was led to a door that was apparently to the sitting room.
“Jayden is in there and I think he’s with Roddy”
“Roddy?”
“Rodin Dwaine, he is Jay’s best friend”
I understood, she wanted to throw me to the dogs. I let out a breath and opened the door. It wasn’t just Roddy there, it was about 11 or 12 other guys. They turned to look at me.
“Your mother sent me if I walk out she’ll get pissed” I said to Jayden.
“Hey” said a guy with dark hair. He had tanned skin and was pretty good looking. “I’m Rodin but call me Rod, I’m Jay’s best friend”
“Valdelle” I said “But call me Delle” It wasn’t a suggestion, it was an order.
“Hey Guys, Delle is Jayden’s fiancé”
“Dude your fiancé is HOT” said one of the guys. I turned to give him a deathly stare and he closed his mouth.
“Delle this is Jake, Sam, Reggie, Matt, Kyle, Nate, Liam, Carson, Danny, Erick, Brian and Keith” I was right, twelve guys. They were all exceptionally good looking, I hated to admit it but Jayden was the best looking of them all with his blonde hair, muscles… Stop it Valdelle!
“Did you get that?”
“Um Jake, Sam, Reggie, Matt, Keith, Nate, Liam, Carson, Danny, Erick, Brian and Keith” I said pointing to each of them.
“Yeah, that’s right, do you want to play Fifa?” My face twisted ever so slightly.
“I’ll watch” Jayden scoffed.
“She’s a girl Rod, Girl’s don’t play Fifa”
“Shut up you sexist idiot” I said, Jayden turned and narrowed his eyes at me. That was followed by a few ‘Ooooh’s’ from the guys.
“Whatever” he said they continued playing and I watched. They weren’t all bad, Jayden was easily the best but I bet you I could have beaten him. I was barracking for whoever was playing against Jayden.
“That’s a penalty” I said
“No it isn’t” Jayden said
“Yes it is”
“No it isn’t”
“Yes”
“No” just then the word PENALTY appeared on the screen. I smirked and Jayden growled. He actually growled. Jeez he must be used to getting his way all of the time.
Not anymore.
“I thought you said you didn’t play Fifa” Rod said
“I never said that”
“So you play Fifa?”
“Not anymore”
“How come?” I shrugged, I wasn’t about to tell him “Were you any good”
“Please, I could have kicked all of your arses with one hand”
“So play” Jayden said handing me a controller
“No”
“Why not?”
“Because I don’t play Fifa anymore”
“Since when?”
“Since last Summer”
“Fine…chicken”
“Why don’t you say that again to my face?”
“Chicken” I gritted my teeth and took the controller
“You have no idea what you just got yourself into” I played Jayden, we were pretty evenly matched no one else had come this close to him.
“Ready to give up?” I asked.
“No” I smirked again, even though I hadn’t played in a long time It was impossible for me to forget. My smirk grew into a large grin as I scored another goal.
“You’re not going to win that easily” Jayden said.

-Flashback-
“You’re losing Dad” I said. It was only a year ago I had been saying this to him. He grunted and I smirked. I was the Champion; I was unbeatable even though we were even at the moment.
“Ready to give up?”
“No” my smirk grew into a large grin as I scored another goal.
“You’re not going to with that easy” he said to me.
GAME OVER the words appeared on screen ‘DELLE’ wins. My dad dropped the controller.
“You lost” I said, rubbing it in. He grinned evilly.
“Maybe Kiddo, but I still got these” he said holding up his fingers, he started tickling me.
“Dad Stop! I’m sixteen!” I said through giggles
“You’ll always be a kid to me Delle”
“Love you dad”
“Love you too Delle”
-End of Flash back-

I dropped the control. My hands went ice cold.
GAME OVER; ‘JAY’ Wins.
“You lost” Jayden said grinning; he turned to see my limp hands and the controller at my feet.
“Delle?” Rod asked “Are you okay?” he touched my hands.
“Why are your hands so cold?” The words running through my head.
“Love you dad”
“Love you too Delle”
I came back and pulled my hands out of Rod’s barely registering his ice cold fingers.
“Um…I’m fine”
“You don’t sound fine” one of the guys said
“You guys play, I’ll just watch” I got up and sat at the table my head in my hands.
“Love you dad” I whispered softly.
No answer.

They played for a few more hours. Then they ordered pizza. Did I mention teenage guys eat like pigs? Well they do.
“Delle you were awesome at Fifa” Matt said
“Yeah, you could have totally trashed Jayden” Danny was silenced by Jayden’s stare
“I still beat you” Jayden said, I snorted “I can show you my name on the charts”
“The only reason you won is because I dropped the controller, you were playing like a baby without a lollypop” The guys laughed but Jayden narrowed his eyes at me. I shrugged.
“Would you like to say that to my face”
“I already did, It’s not my fault you were too deaf to hear”
“You have no idea who you are talking to”
“Apparently I do, a spoiled sexist pig who I have to marry, you know I did have a life” he snorted.
“You’ve got it easy. I have to marry a human Bitch” I pulled him over by his collar.
“Don’t call me a Bitch you bastard” That’s when I punched him I punched him so hard that he actually fell backwards onto the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have the perfect picture of the castle
But noooo I can't put it on because no kind loving caring person has shown me how yet
DONT YOU THINK THAT'S KIND OF FRUSTRATING?