My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 7

Jayden POV
I felt her fist contact with my face. It was with unexpected force. I knew that it wouldn’t hurt me, she was a feeble human what I wasn’t expecting was me falling back. Now I was mad.
“You. Just. Punched. Me” I said
“No shit Sherlock” she replied probably confused at why my face wasn’t broken.
“Do you even know what you just did?”
“Play Piñata!” she said in a little kid’s voice.
“Uh guys you to are supposed to be getting married, fighting is not usually the best way to start a relationship” Jake said. We both stared him down. Just then the door opened.

Delle POV
“Vivien” I said not being able to bring any emotion into my voice
“Mum” Jayden said in the same way.
“Oh have you both been having fun”
“Loads” I said sarcastically
“We couldn’t get along better” replied Jay in the same tone. Vivien grinned either ignoring or not noticing our sarcasm.
“Wonderful, then you won’t mind this next bit of news. Well initially Valdelle was going to have her own room but then I thought ‘Oh if they’re getting along so well, I think they can share’” both our mouths dropped “The arrangements have already been made and your room is ready all your stuff has been moved too” Vivien said
“Ah Vivien I’m n-“
“Yes dear your clothes are a problem”
“Huh?”
“I’m sure you are worried about your wardrobe, don’t worry your closet has been fitted with the newest designer ware”
“But I-“
“Don’t know where to put all your old clothes? Don’t worry Delle they’ll be taken care of”
“I want -”
“- to sleep? Yes you must be tired now, don’t worry, Jayden will show you your new room, it’s on the third floor the suite Jayden, boys you should probably be getting on now too. Well goodnight everyone” she said yawning and walking off. I just stood there with my mouth open.
“If I accidently murdered her would I go to jail for life?”
“No, you’d be tortured, hung by your toes, your skin peeled off your eyes pulled out, your tongue cut off, your nails pulled out of your fingers with tweezers and then be left in to freeze on a metal table and fed to the sharks” Jayden said. I blinked
“Oh okay”
“But don’t worry I might get to her first”
“That would be much better” I said “I mean I wouldn’t really mind much if it was you being tortured” he narrowed his eyes at me and I shrugged.
“I only state the truth” I said
“Okay” Rod said before we could have another fight “That would be the cue for us to leave” he said “Have a good night Delle, it’s nice to meet you, Jayden is very lucky” Jayden snorted but I ignored him. “And try not to kill each other” This time I snorted.
“Thanks Rodin” I said goodbye to the other guys and followed Jayden up stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think i'll stop for a while and Let people read it. Message me okay? Tell me how you like it!