My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 8 (I suck at thinking of titles)

We didn’t speak to each other. I wasn’t talking mainly because I was inwardly cursing Vivien. My clothes, my poor, poor clothes!
I didn’t even realise when we stopped in front of a door and when he opened it. I did however notice the amazing room in front of me.
“Wow” I said walking in. There was a sitting room with a cute table and stuff. Then there was a bathroom and a T.V room and of course the Bedroom itself. The place was huge with chandelier’s and antique furniture. I loved antiques, I loved old things, some of the story’s behind them were so interesting. “It’s beautiful” I said running my fingers over the smooth wall.
“Whatever, we should probably sleep, that’s your closet there” he said pointing to the door in the bedroom. I walked in and gave a little screech.
“What is it? A spider?” Jayden said coming up to my wardrobe. I scowled at him.
“No, look at this stuff!” I said holding up what was supposed to be worn at night. Lingerie very frilly revealing lingerie.
“I like this one” Jayden said holding up a short pink one that if I had worn it would probably just cover my butt and my chest. Wait scratch that, it probably wouldn’t manage to cover anything.
“Ha, now I know which one not to wear” Jayden made a face and walked out to do whatever, I searched through the clothes to find what I could wear. In the end I found a long black one that went to my feet. It was plain except for the extremely lacy part on top and a neck line that just ended up covering my chest.
“I need to get my clothes back” I sighed and went into the bathroom. After a nice cleansing shower and washing my hair (I only took 20mins) I dried myself and towel dried my hair. It went wavy (My hair always went wavy before it went straight). Then I walked out.

Jayden was sitting on his side of the bed with a book. He raised his face and looked over me.
“Are you done?” I asked. He grinned.
“Not bad, you turn out pretty good Léone”
“I’ll ignore that” I said getting in on my side of the bed “What are you reading?”
“Nothing” Jayden said hiding the book.
“Show me” he hesitated but then handed me the book. My eyes widened. “Black Beauty? This is my favourite book”
“You’ve read it”
“Why do you sound so surprised?”
“I never thought you seemed like much of a reader” I handed the book back to him.
“Goodnight Jayden” I lay down and pulled the covers over me.
“Okay, okay I’m sorry; I guess I don’t know you”
“And?” I said pulling the covers down
“And?” he said and I sighed
“It seems you have a lot to learn, very well, repeat after me ‘Delle is the best person in the world and Jayden is an Asshole who doesn’t know anything’”
“You calling me an asshole?”
“No you are”
“I’m not saying that” I put on a pouty face
“What are you? A fish?” I stuck out my tongue and turned to my side.
“Whatever” I said closing my eyes. I heard the light turn off. “Thanks” I said “but I still hope you would drown”
“Go to sleep Valdelle” Just because he said that I would’ve probably tried to stay awake on purpose but as soon as my eyes closed I was asleep.

When I woke up I couldn’t move because a rock was around my waist. Oh wait that was Jayden’s hand.
So then I screamed.
“God what happened?” he said flinging his eyes open.
“Your arm is on me and I can’t move”
“So you decided to make me deaf”
“I asked you nicely”
“Liar and I’m comfortable”
“I am not”
“So now we have to find out who’s the most important”
“That’s quite simple” I said “That would be me”
“Why?”
“Because I’m a female, haven’t you heard of Ladies first?”
“I don’t know that for sure, you could be a man” I rolled my eyes.
“Just get off me”
“But if you were a man I would have to put you in jail” I scowled. “So basically all you have to do now is prove you are female, how do you plan on doing that”
“I don’t, you asshole now get OFF!” I shouted. He let go of me.
“Fine fine, I was just having a bit of fun” I threw the pillow on him.
“Now I not only wish you would drown, I also wish you would suffocate” he chuckled
“Good luck with that” he said and I snarled at him and made my way to the closet. I took out some black short-shorts and a tank top. I also took out a dark indigo hoody. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and changed. I had to dig until I found a pair of sneakers and even then I swear they looked Prada. I walked out of the bathroom with some eyeliner and lip gloss.
“Oh hey Rod what’s up?” I said, he was standing there talking to Jayden who was already changed. How did he do that so quickly?
“Hey Delle, we were just discussing the game”
“Game?” I said sitting on the edge of the couch.
“Sure the Soccer game”
“You guys play soccer?”
“Why do you?”
“No” Not anymore anyway.
“You want to come watch”
“Well seeming as I actually have nothing better to do…”
“Cool, the guys should already be down at the field” Rod and Jayden were talking Tactics. Apparently Jayden was the best but when Kyle and Rod played together they were an even match. If Brian and Erick were on the same team they would lose but if Brian was with Erick and Carson was playing against them they would win. If Jayden had Reggie on his team then the team would get the first goal but if he was with Kyle and Rod then they would get the third goal. If Jayden was with Rod they were unbeatable, if Jayden was with Kyle they wouldn’t win and if Jayden played against everyone he would lose.
I have no idea how any of that worked out.
My brain didn’t work that well.

We reached the field and Jayden and Rod went over to the others, I sat on a bench with my legs up. I watched as they got on team, seven on each perfectly even. They started playing. Every time one team scored a goal the other team would catch up, but I noticed if Jayden had the ball nobody could get past him. Then there would be the turnover and the other team would score. It went on like that for about half an hour.
“Kyle!” There was a voice shouting. They paused the game and Kyle ran up to whoever it was. Then he groaned, loudly.
“Sorry guys I have to go” He said and everyone else groaned “My mum wants me”
“That’s cool,” Jayden said and he patted Kyle on the back. “I guess we could keep playing for a while” They nodded, the game wasn’t as good as it was before, it was now only every two goals that Rod’s team caught up. The ball suddenly came hurtling in my direction, it was a not properly aimed kick. I got up and easily broke it with my foot. Then I flicked it up expertly and sent it soaring back to where it came from.
Perfect kick. Rod looked at me thoughtfully.
“Hey Delle, can you come play on my team?”
“I don’t play soccer”
“You can’t say that and do a beautiful kick like that”
“Come on Rod, she can’t play soccer” Jayden said. I scowled at him and took my hoody off so I was only wearing my tank top. It was cold but I would get warm pretty soon.
“would you like to say that to my face Marriott?” He looked at me and shrugged.
“Whatever” he said to Rod “Your funeral” Rod grinned and I ran forward to him, I took Centre right which was Kyle’s position.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooooooooooooooh Delle is getting back with the things she stopped because of her father's death. excuse the extraordinarily random title.
And I still have the most perfect pictures of everything, but me being me I a) couldn't be bothered working it out and b) with that knowledge made up the excuse of not being able to figure it out.
lol
thanks for those people who commented and messaged me as i've already said it makes me happy!