My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 9 (Memories and downright awesomeness)

The game started and Jayden took off with the ball. I silently drew up on him from behind. Then I went right across him and escaped with the ball. Jayden was still for a who second before he turned around to get me.
“Rod!” I shouted kicking it too him. Then he started running. I ran forward closer to the ball, the guys drew closer to him.
“Delle!” He shouted and the ball came back to me. Jayden was already there in front of me, I went close and did and expert turn, he was trying to get the ball off me but I dodged him. Then I drew up to the goal, there was no one I could pass too, I wondered why they were all still behind. Nate was standing at the goals. I fake kicked in one direction then twirled around and shot the ball into the goals.
“How the hell did you do that?” Nate asked.
“Do what?” I turned around, no wonder there was nobody to pass too, they were all frozen like sitting ducks. “What?”
“You scored a goal” Liam said surprised
“I was going to pass but you were all a bit busy doing nothing” Then Rod started laughing.
“And you thought she couldn’t play soccer” he said to Jayden.
“It was probably a fluke”
“Say that to my face” I said to him kicking the ball up and catching it in my hands.
Twenty minutes later we had caught up to Jayden’s team. I was covered in mud and sweat and I hadn’t had this much fun since…
Well since the last time I played.
I did all my fancy moves and just to annoy Jayden, I did them all on him. He still got past me a few times, like in video games we were pretty evenly matched.

We stopped when I was totally tired out, These guys looked like they could play for years, the guys ordered Mexican food. We sat down and I covered myself in mud, chuckling.
“You look like a seven year old” Jayden said with disgust.
“I wish I was a seven year old, being seven was so much fun, we would go down to the park and play soccer and then roll in the mud and my mum would come telling us what type of crap was in the mud. I would laugh and my dad would say ‘Now Susan a little bit of dirt never harmed anyone’ and my mother would just tut saying he wasn’t allowed on her bed unless he cleaned between his toes” I smiled at the memory. I wiped a bit of muddy hair form my eyes. I could feel my mud mask starting to harden. I grinned and wiped my hand against Jayden’s shirt and picked up a pretzel and started chewing.
“And we used to watch Fifa with popcorn dipped in peanut butter” They looked at me weirdly “Have you even tasted it? It’s delicious”
“It sounds weird” Brian said
“My mum thought it was pretty crazy too, but that was my dad for you, he put honey in his coffee, coffee in his tea, and tea in his shampoo” I shook my head grinning.
“I get it now” Jayden said “It runs in the family” I punched him again.
“Shut up you asshole and why is your nose not broken?”
“Maybe you don’t hit as hard as you thought”
That bothered me, was I losing my skills? I but my lip and Jayden laughed. I scowled at him.
“I guess that means I’ll just have to practice and thanks for volunteering” I said throwing another one at him. He fell back but no broken nose. Jayden growled and launched at me but I was pulled out of the way by Rod.
“Okay you two, Cut it out, someone could get hurt”
“If you haven’t noticed” I said
“That’s the idea” Jayden finished.
“Okay maybe we should go back up and you need a shower Delle”
“No thank you mother I like the dirt”
“Okay but when Vivien sees you she’ll throw a fit”
“You mean if, I look just as ugly as the rest of you guys at the moment so maybe she’ll be mistaken”
“Whatever let’s go”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am going to spend the next few minutes figuring out how to put in images - (U'll know if i fail)