Girls Make Boys Cry

I Want It That Way

“How dare you two display such affection in public?!” Alexander asked, genuinely disgusted by the fact that Ed was holding Vicky’s hand...

Vicky and Ed exchanged confused glances.

“Are you having a laugh?” Ed asked.

Alexander sneered “I cannot wait to leave this place, you are all so terribly common and I do not enjoy your company one little bit...”

“Then go...” Vicky said angrily “No one’s making you stay!”

“I cannot leave madam...” Alexander huffed “I have no means to get home...”

“Well what’s your address?” Ed asked “I can give you a lift...”

“A lift?” Alexander asked, perplexed.

“In my car...”

“Car?”

“IS he for real?” Ed asked Vicky and Laura, jabbing a thumb at Alexander.

Both girls shrugged.

“If I must stay here...” Alexander said at length “I need to rest... Where is my room?”

“You’re not staying...” Vicky said defiantly “Stay in a hotel or something...”

“I have no money...” Alex sneered “And you’re friend already offered me your spare room... kindly get one of your maids to show me to it...”

“We don’t have any maids...” Laura said quickly before Vicky could protest “I’ll show you both to the spare room...”

“I am not sleeping in the same room as him!” Alexander yelled, pointing at Alistair, who was sitting nervously on the sofa.

“Fine...” Laura sighed “Claire’s probably gonna stay over at Ted’s so I’ll have her room, Alistair you can have mine...”

“Are you mad?” Vicky asked her housemate “He could be a serial killer or a pervert...”

“Don’t be so pessimistic!” Laura said “Besides it’s nothing to do with you who I let stay in my room...”

“Yeah...” Ed whispered to his girlfriend “Plus you’ll have me to protect you...”
♠ ♠ ♠
GO VICKY XD
xxxx