Girls Make Boys Cry

Minds playin up again

“What the hell…Laura, come here a second…” A mousey blond haired girl shouted from the back garden of her and her friend’s house.

A pretty girl came strolling out of the back door and towards the mesmerized blond. Her purple hair waving in the wind as she approached two figures lying on the grass.

“Whoa…” Laura whispered staring down at the two men

The black haired man dressed in a long white socks and polished black shoes with a white blouse began to stir slightly. He mumbled something, which was impossible to hear.

The two girls watched in awe. Laura’s green eyes sparkled with confusion as she watched the scruffiest of the men stir a little.

“Why are they dressed like that… do you ‘recon they’ve been to a party… got drunk and… passed out,” Vicky, the blond said, not taking her eyes from the two sleeping men.

The eye lids of the scruffiest man shot open, he had bright brown eyes but they were full of worry and confusion. He sat up and was startled by the two gasping women in front of him. He took a glance around and his vision fell on his master, he gasped and quickly shuffled away from him.

The more formally dressed male grumbled a little and threw a hand to his head. His eyes slowly opened, his vision slightly blurry, his eyes fell upon the two women in front of him.

“Who are you?” He asked in an upper-class accent.

“I was about to ask the same question...” Vicky asked furrowing her eyebrows.

“I’m Alexander…”

Alexander searched the small garden with his eyes, staring at all the funny looking objects that puzzled his brain, until he spotted the scared looking stable boy…
♠ ♠ ♠
AHH comment please :D
GO LAURAAA GO :D