Girls Make Boys Cry

Stop Messing With My Mind

“YOU!” Alexander shouted angrily “What has happened where are we?!”

“I... I’m not sure...” The scruffier man mumbled.

“You’re in our garden!” Vicky interrupted.

“That is impossible!” Alexander huffed as he dragged himself to his feet “The only house around here is my own...”

Vicky and Laura exchanged confused glances as before looking back at their own house...

“Are you blind or something?!” Vicky asked.

“I most certainly am not...” Alexander replied.

“Then you’ll be able to see our house...” She said “Now can you please get out of our garden!”

Alexander glanced up at the house and frowned before turning back to his stable boy “Where have you taken me?!”

“I did not run here!” Alistair insisted “I ran to the woods...”

“Are you too for real?!” Vicky asked, raising an eyebrow “What’s with the Victorian outfits...”

“Victorian?” Alexander enquired “What is that?”

“From when Queen Victoria was on the throne...” Laura said before Vicky could answer “You know, like a hundred odd years ago...”

“Do not be ridiculous!” Alexander scowled “There has never been a Queen Victoria on the throne...”

“Did you never go to a history class at school?” Vicky asked.

“I was taught my history by my tutor at home...” Alexander replied snootily.

“Well they didn’t do a very good job!” Vicky sneered “Now get out of here before I call the police...”

“Happily!” Alexander huffed “If you could please just give me directions back to my estate...”

Laura and Vicky both laughed.

“Might I ask what is so funny?” Alexander asked, perplexed.

“You’re estate?” Laura giggled.

“Yes...” Alexander replied “My parents own most of the land around here...”

“I really think you’ve lost it mate...” Vicky laughed “Maybe its the mental asylum we need to give you directions too...”

“I do not understand you...” Alexander frowned “You’re speech is strange to me...”

“That’s cus you talk like you’re from Medieval times...” Vicky snorted.

“I have had enough of your ridiculous nonsense...” Alexander huffed as he turned back to Alistair “Come with me...” He ordered, grabbing his scruffy companion by the wrist “We shall find our way home by ourselves...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehehe
Go Vickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
xxxx