Girls Make Boys Cry

Making new friends

Laura and Vicky exchanged confused but slightly amused glances and then stared towards the direction of where the two man had just walked off.

The two men had walked around the house staring at it like it was some sort of spaceship. Shocked at the shiny coloured metal things with wheels, Alexander let go of Alistair wrist and ran towards where the two girls where situated.

Alistair soon followed trying to catch up with his master, but one of his rugged shoes tore in the process.

“What are those…. Things…. Those metal objects…” Alexander shouted scared.

“Dildos?” Vicky asked sarcastically, the women next to her chuckled.

Alexander looked clueless. Alistair stood a little bit away from his master just watching from aside.

Vicky shook her head and laughed at the man who was stood in front of her, how could he be so dense?

“And these peculiar shaped building…”

Laura looked towards the shorter of the two men, she noticed his feet and her eyes went wide.

“Your feet…” Laura shouted “They’re bleeding…”

The man looked at her with a timid expression on his face, he took a step back and looked at his master. He didn’t know how to speak to a lady as he had never addressed one properly before, only his mother.

“Speak up you imbecile, the women is speaking to you…” Alexander ordered.

The two girls looked taken back from the way Alexander had spoken to Alistair.

“I-I broke my shoe and cut my foot…”

Laura rushed over and told Alistair to follow her into the house, where she would clean up the injury. He hesitated but followed the kind women with a limp where he was trying not to touch the wound.

“Alistair, where do you think you’re going…” A loud shout erupted from Alexander’s mouth making both girls jump slightly.

“Why do you speak to him like that…” Vicky said angrily “He’s not some sort of pet you can boss around, he’s human you know…”

“Excuse me!” The older male said.

“It’s the 21st century, no body treats people like that…”

“I do believe it’s not the 21st century,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Laura's AWESOMENESS next...
GO :D
xD