Girls Make Boys Cry

Freaking Out

“Laura!” Vicky yelled as she strolled casually into the kitchen.

Laura and Ali both looked up as she entered.

“What are you doing?” Vicky asked he housemate, raising an eyebrow.

“Cleaning Alistair’s foot...”

“Why?!”

“Because it’s cut...” Laura replied.

Vicky shook her head “I’m sure his mum would have done it for him when he got home...”

“I do not live with my mother...” Ali said “She sent em to work at Master Davies’ estate when I was eight years old...”

“You’re as mad as him outside...” Vicky scoffed “I’m going to Ed’s house...”

“Ok.” Laura smiled “If Claire’s round there with Ted, can you tell her I need her help with setting up that new P.C we brought...”

“What is a P.C?” Ali asked timidly.

“A computer...” Vicky replied irritably “And don’t but in its rude!”

“I am sorry...” Alistair said, shrinking back into the chair slightly, like a scolded child.

“Please get rid of these morons before I get home...” Vicky sighed “See you later...”

“Bye...” Laura smiled before turning back to Alistair’s foot.

***

As Vicky Exited the house she noticed Alexander sitting patiently on the wall at the front of their garden.

“Laura’s just sorting out your mate’s foot, when she’ s done make sure you both leave!” The blonde said as she passed the lonesome figure.

“Why is she tending to his wound?” Alexander asked, genuinely confused.

“Because she’s stupid...” Vicky said rolling her eyes “She can’t even kill a spider without feeling guilty...”

“But don’t you have maids to do that sort of thing for you?”

Vicky laughed “I wish!”

“Or are you two maids? Does this house belong to man of a high social status?”

“The house belongs to me...” Vicky scowled “And no we are not maids and please be gone when I get back...”

Alexander began to reply but Vicky had already turned her back on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now for VICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY XD
xxx