The Heart Never Lies.

One And Only.

"Whats your deal, man? Relax." Were the words that escaped the best mans mouth.

"I know, I know, its just Emmy, and today, just came so fast. I'm just nervous, is all." Topher said letting a deep breath escape through his perfect lips. He fixed his tie in the mirror and ran his fingers through his hair to make sure it was perfect.
"How's my hair?" he asked turning to Mikey.

"Topher, relax. Every things gonna go fine, alright?" Topher nodded and checked himself in the mirror one last time.
"Okay, I'm ready." He said walking out of the room, having the others in the room follow close behind.

[*^*^*]

The minutes went slower, and the hours came faster. The high school sweethearts were finally getting married, the way everyone knew they would. The love that was shared between the two was the most beautiful love ever shared between two people. Topher knew he was going to ask Emmah to marry him, he didn't know it would come this soon, but he was incredibly happy. Because with love that is this honest, and pure, waiting is just so hard to get through.

The vows that were said, were honest. They promised to love and cherish the other until the day they died. And thats just exactly what they would do. They would love and honor the other everyday of their lives, nothing would tear them apart.

As they shared the first kiss, as man and wife, somehow the kiss felt different. The good different, the butterflies fluttered and the stomachs flipped, as the friends and family sitting in the rows cheered.

And the couple was ready to begin their life, together.

[*^*^*]

"Babe, what do you think of like red, for the walls?" Emmah asked as she was staring at the hallway wall, trying to decide a color to paint them.

"Red reminds me of blood, which reminds me of violence, which is something I wouldn't want my child, when we have one, thinking about." Topher smirked, just trying to challenge his wife.

"But we can change the color before we have a kid." She said, still looking at the wall.

"But then we'd have to do twice as much work, baby. And besides why not a nice shade of white? Like cream, or off white?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Because white is, so. So Lame."

A smile painted itself across Tophers lips.

"You put up a good argument, red it is." He said into her ear, before kissing her cheek, then down to her neck. He nibbled on her earlobe softly, as he pulled her backwards.

Emmah giggled softly as she walked backwards with him. "That feels nice.." She breathed. Topher smirked

"Oh does it?" He asked as he pushed her onto the bed softly. A soft giggle escaped her lips, and she scooted herself to the top of the bed, laying her head on the pillow.

Topher pulled the shirt from his body and got on top of her. A smirk spread across his face once he leaned down and left a trail of kisses along her jawline to her neck. He began sucking on her neck, leaving his mark on her. A mark to say, she is my girl. It was sweet in a way, because it was somewhat a bruise of love.

A soft whimper came from her lips as he bit down softly. "I love you." she murmured. Another smirk painted itself onto Tophers face as he leaned close to her ear. "I love you too, baby." He spoke seductively as he kissed the skin beneath her ear.

"Mm." Was all that was heard for the next few minutes, as kisses were placed along Emmah's body.

Topher pressed his lips to hers as he peeled the sweats off her body and began tugging on his own jeans. He kicked them off the bed and broke the kiss just long enough to pull the tank top off her body.

A few sloppy kisses occurred, before the remaining clothes were removed from both of their bodies.

And then, within an instant, they fell into the great beyond. Beyond the world, beyond life, beyond marriage. It was beyond love. It was more than they could ever imagine, and nothing less than amazing.

As the breathing began to become audible, and heavier, and the whimpers transformed into moans, exiting the back of their throats. The thrusts became closer together, and their bodies moved in sync.

Fingers tangled through hair, and sweat rolled off skin. Drenching hairlines, and cascading down foreheads and cheeks, down chests and biceps, before falling to the sheets. Hands grasped tighter to the sheets, and legs tangled together.

And it ended, maybe too soon, but leaving both satisfied.

Topher slid off of Emmah, before placing a small kiss on her forehead.
"I love you so much, baby."

Emmah swallowed and laid her head on his chest as he ran his fingers up and down her sides softly.
"I love you too, so much."

Topher smiled and rocked her lightly, using up the last bit of energy left in his body.

Topher leaned close to her ear and softly sang to her, as her eyes fluttered closed and the smile left permanent on her face.

Another year over, and we're still together. It's not always easy, but I'm here forever. Yeah, we are the lovers,I know you believe me,when look into my eyes, cause the heart never lies.
♠ ♠ ♠
For Emmah.
I am not taking anymore one-shot requests.
I am sorry, but I have way to much stuff to do.
It took me forever to get this out.
Hope you loved it, anyways.
<3
-Cheyenne.