Until You're Gone

-1-

Senior year: last year of high school, and preparation for the rest of your life. It should be full of fun, and paper work for colleges and universities. Instead my life is full of pretending, and trust me, that isn’t something I’d like to be doing at the age of eighteen. Honestly, I’m almost nineteen, I was held back a grade, but all that doesn’t matter.

“Michael Way to the office. Michael Way to the office, please.” I groaned at the sound of the secretaries voice over the speakers. Why I am getting called to the office is beyond me, but lately… Well, I guess you could say it has been happening a lot.

“You heard it, Mr. Way. Get a move on.” I groaned, getting out of my seat just to tread my way to the office where I’ll be met with another counselor, another sympathetic look, and/or another smirking teenager.

They all assume I’m heartbroken for one reason, but truth is… It’s a whole other reason. They don’t realize that everything they think is just another lie. Mom wouldn’t let it known for truth, so here I am, a walking lie. No one knows but my family… And him, of course.

Walking through the empty hallways seemed oddly familiar. Passing classrooms full of teachers and students within their lessons while I’m stuck slipping through the empty corridors pretending I actually want to make it to the office.

Without realizing I had actually walked through the doors blocking the office out from the rest of the school. “Mr. Way, follow me.” Knowing I had no choice I did just that, I followed the principal into his office.

It didn’t take long for me to notice that Mr. Edwards and I aren’t the only people in the room. “Mr. Way, this is Mr. Iero.” I looked between Mr. Edwards and the short boy standing with his hand held out to me. His black fringe hiding his heavily lined eyes.

“Frank,” the short boy, also known as Mr. Iero spoke. I took his hand, shaking it with my eyebrow still raised in confusion. Why’s he here? What’s this have to do with me? I knew it wouldn’t be long before I actually go the answers.

“Mikey,” is all I said in reply before taking the other seat in front of Mr. Edwards’s desk. He smiled, looking between Frank and I.

“Now, Mr. Way, Mr. Iero here is from S.O.T.H. and they would like you to join.” Of course… Just another thing because of him leaving. When will they learn?

“It’s been three fucking years! I don’t need anyone’s help!” I shouted it to their shocked faces before standing up and leaving without second thought. I wasn’t about to head back to class, no--I need to go see him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I started another one. I have had this idea for a while and I needed to get it out. I will work on ch. 2 of my other Frerard, don't worry. xD

Something told me I’m being followed, but that didn’t stop me.