Until You're Gone

-2-

Something told me I’m being followed, but that didn’t stop me. I kept going, determined to see him. It’s been a couple weeks, and, honestly, I miss him. We’ve been through so much together, that I can’t help but to not care and continue on my way anyway.

I made my way to the cliché black iron gates, only stopping for a second to stare. In those couple of seconds I stop I had noticed that I was, indeed, being followed, and by none other than that annoying twat from Mr. Edwards’s office.

“What the fuck to do you want?” I asked, venom dripping off my words in a dangerous amount. Why people can’t just leave me alone is beyond me.

“I want to help.” He didn’t seem timid in any way, shape, or form which confused me. He stood confidently in front of me, not hesitating in the least.

“I don’t need your help.” Not in the mood for his conversation any longer I walked through the gates and past all the gray stones planted in the ground.

Frank left me be, walking away from the cemetery gates, probably off the bother someone else. I took in a deep breath and continued my walk. I stopped briefly at the gray stone marked with:
Gerard A. Way
Written across the top of it. A smirk appeared on my face just thinking about how many people actually believed his body lay six feet under the patch of land he stood on. The poor, naïve twits.

Truth is: Gerard isn’t dead like many find him to be. Yes, he tried. Oh, boy did he try to kill himself. Of course when he was close to actually having done it Mom walked in on him. Tragic really because now she says her son is dead… Obviously he isn’t.

I assume you’d like to know where he is, correct? Well, that, my dear friends, is something you’ll have to figure out on your own.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated! Haha, that's a big deal for me, can you tell?

Tell me, where do you think Gerard is? ;)

By the time I reached the back of the lot the cemetery stood on darkness had fallen.