Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Didn't Want Him To See This

"Just lay down and try to go to bed." Joe whispered to me.

I was sitting up in my bed, unable to fall asleep, watching re-runs of The Brady Bunch. He was already half-asleep, but was waiting until I laid down and fell asleep myself until he fell asleep. I grabbed my remote for my television and turned the television off as I laid down.

"There. Now just go to bed." Joe whispered again to me.

I nodded my head and turned over so I was facing towards my desk. Before I fell asleep I saw my clock saying it was 1:42 am. Then, my eyes closed and I started to dream.

*********

I sprang out of my bed and sprinted into the bathroom, managing to kick Nick's arm, and started to vomit. I grabbed a hair tie and pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail so it wouldn't be in my way. I puked a little more before Joe came running into the bathroom.

"Joe, go back to bed. I'll just clean up and be back in a few minutes." I told him. I didn't want him to be in here watching me puke. Sure, he's going to be my husband but I still didn't want him to see this.

He came and sat next to me and dabbed a cold washcloth on my forehead, wiping the sweat away from it. I waited a few more minutes until I cleaned myself up. As I was heading back to my room I went into my parent's room and woke my mother up.

"Taryn, what's wrong honey?" My mom asked, clearly worried. I never went into her room at 4:13 just to visit. Hell, I don't think anybody goes into their parents room at 4:13 to visit.

"Mommy, I just puked. I haven't felt good since last night before I got home." I told her, holding my stomach because it hurt so bad.

My mother sat up and got out of bed, heading to the hall closet to find a thermometer.

"Here, take your temperature." She told me, handing me the thermometer to stick in my mouth.

A minute later, the thermometer beeped and I pulled it out of my mouth to see if I had a temperature. My mother snatched it out of my hands before I even had a chance to read it.

"Taryn, you don't have a fever. But try to get some rest. And you should have Joe sleep on the floor or something so he doesn't get sick too." My mother mumbled to me before she trotted back into her room. I ,also, did the same.

"Hey, do you know whats wrong?" Joe asked me as I climbed back into bed.

"No." I shook my head. "I don't know whats wrong with me. Probably just a little virus. Thats all."

"Ok. I hope you feel better." Joe murmured to me before I fell back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok well just about no one knows what is going to happen. Well, except for me and my friend Nikki (the girl who plays Taryn's bff, Blair) and maybe my friend Cori. Very interesting. Very very. =b
Comments totally float my boat.

p-p-p-poker face p-p-poker face (haha nikki and cori =b)