Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Still Haven't Been Feeling Well

Two Weeks Later

Rrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg The dismissive bell rang continuously as I walked to my locker at the end of 4th block. I grabbed my personal binder and stuffed it into my backpack, waiting for Blair to show up. Ever since Blair met Nick, she's been coming over to my house and the two have been sticking together like macaroni and cheese.

"Hellooooo." Blair sang as she skipped next to me. Oh ya, she's also been very peppy since that first day she met Nick.

"Hi." I murmured. I still haven't been feeling well, but I'm not telling anyone that.

It's been two weeks since I first started throwing up, and I've thrown up about two times a week since then.

"What's wrong with you?" Blair asked with a confused look on her face.

I just shook my head and started walking outside towards the parking lot.

It took a few minutes to find my car with Joe and Nick waiting inside. Joe smiled at me when I sat down in the passenger seat, but I only gave him a weak smile back.

"So," Joe started. "Our parents are out for the evening and Kevin took Frankie to Chuck 'E' Cheese or something like that. So what do you all want to do?"

"I'm not sure. Let's just have a cozy night to ourselves. It seems like we haven't had one of those in forever." I said to Joe.

He smiled back and nodded his head, turning the key in the ignition to start the car.

******

"Blair, that stop at McDonald's for your happy meal was pointless! All you wanted was a damn toy and you didn't even get the one you wanted. We could of been home ten minutes ago but instead we needed to listen to you argue with the manager!" I screamed at Blair.

I definitely wasn't in a good mood. Ever since I puked that first night I've been having mood swings.

"Well, Taryn, if they were selling your favorite TV show toys you'd want one too wouldn't you?!" Blair screamed back to me.

I just gave a loud, irritated sigh and rolled my eyes at her.

"Uhmm, Taryn, maybe you should cool down and take a nap?" Joe suggested to me.

"No, I don't want to. I just want to-" I managed to get out before everything went completely black.
♠ ♠ ♠
gasp.
comments make me have energy to write some more chapters =D