Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Can We Please Talk To Taryn

"What?!" I sobbed.

"Sorry.." Joe said to me, squeezing my hand with his.

"Its not your fault. You have nothing to be sorry for. Its my fault. I was stupid and I should have thought first.." I rambled.

"Still. Its my problem now because your my fiancee." Joe told me softly.

"Do my parents know?" I asked, looking away to where the doctor was previously standing. I know they would be disappointed in me. They told me to wait until I was married. But of course I needed to be stupid and think that I was going to marry my ex-boyfriend. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Ya, everyone basically knows.. Me, Nick, Kevin, my parents, your parents, Blair.. well that's not everyone but ya.." Joe explained to me, looking around the room.

"Oh.." I replied.

Blair walked into the room, smiling when she noticed I was awake.

"Oh my gosh! Taryn!" She screamed in a high pitched voice.

"Miss, SHH!" A nurse said to Blair from the doorway.

Blair face turned bright red from embarrassment as she walked towards me.

"Uhm, Joe, your parents want to talk to you." Blair told Joe, waiting for him to get up so she could sit in the chair.

"Okay?" Joe said, getting up.

"I'll see you soon." Joe told me, kissing me on the cheek and walking away.

"So, you heard?" Blair asked me, looking towards the floor.

"Ya, Joe told me.." I said.

"Is it Adam's?" Blair murmured to me.

"Yes, unfortunately. This baby better not turn out to be gay like his father." I mumbled.

"Haha. Wait, you're not aborting it?" Blair asked.

"No, why should I? My actions caused this so I need to learn from my mistakes and Im getting married soon so why not start a family.. even if it's not Joe's. That would just be wrong to abort it." I explained to her.

"Oh, okay. You're right I guess." Blair said while texting on her phone. Probably to Nick.

"You and Nick an item yet?" I asked nonchalantly.

Blair blushed and looked away.

"Ohh. You are! That is so cool! If you get married to him then we'll be sisters in a way!" I screamed.

"Ma'am, if you just screamed again I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The nurse said from the doorway again. She looked exhausted. She obviously didn't like Blair either.

"No, sorry, Nurse. That was me. I just got caught up in the moment.." I told her.

"Ok, just don't do it again." She told me before leaving.

"Anyways.. it's not official yet. But he did tell me that he likes me. So maybe soon?" Blair said to me.

"Oh. Well still. Thats good." I said looking to the balloons and what not.

"Blair, can we please talk to Taryn?" My parents asked walking into the room.

"Uhm, ya. Talk to you later Tar." Blair said walking out of the room giving me a wave goodbye.

"So, Taryn, lets have a little talk." My father told me, sitting down with my mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy. =D
I want 5 more comments before I can write chapter 14.