Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

No Matter What

"Now Taryn," my parents said, beginning to lecture me. "Can you remind us what the key message of that little 'talk' we had a while back?"

"That I should wait until I'm married to have sex." I mumbled.

My parents sighed and shook their heads.

"Taryn, why'd you do it?" My father asked me.

"Dad, I know I made a big mistake. But I am prepared to pay the consequences." I insured him.

"Taryn," My mother said, stepping into the conversation. "I know that you're ready, but what about Joe? Is he okay with it? And what if the baby later on figures out that Joe really isn't his father?" My mother told me.

I never thought about that. If the baby has Adam's blonde hair while Joe and I have dark brown. Or if the baby has Adam's ice blue eyes instead of my olive green ones or Joe's chocolate brown ones. He'll eventually become suspicious, and I'll have to tell him the truth; who he thought was his father, who he looked up to and depended on his whole life, isn't really his father. That his real father is gay, and cheated on me with another man. I couldn't do that to him. That'd break his heart, I wouldn't be able to bear that. Never.

"We'll call in Joe and Blair back in?" My father asked as he and mother got up out of their seats.

"Ya, please." I answered, re-situating myself on the hospital bed.

"Okay, we'll see you again soon." My father called, walking out towards the waiting room. My mother stayed standing next to my bed.

"Tammy, dear, are you coming?" My father called out from the doorway.

"Yes, Vincent, just give me a minute. I'll meet you back at the waiting room." She responded to my father.

He walked off in the direction of the waiting room.

"Taryn, sweetie, just know that I am with you through this 100%. I never told you but I was also a pregnant teenager, before you. The baby was miscarried, but my mother didn't help me at all. I wasn't married, and the boy who impregnated me left me. But I don't want you to deal with that too, so just know that I am with you through this 100%." My mother said to me.

"Wow, Mom. I never knew." I whispered.

"Not a lot of people do, actually. But I don't want you going through that too, honey." She explained.

I smiled. "Thanks Mom. I really appreciate it."

"Your welcome Taryn."

"Uhmm, Mrs. Matthews, can we come in?" Blair asked, standing in the doorway.

"Oh of course! Love, you Taryn. See you soon." My mother said to me while walking out.

"Hey." Joe and Blair said.

"Hey." I said back, stretching out my arms.

"Taryn, we just want to let you know we're with you all the way." Joe explained.

"Thanks you guys. That means a lot to me." I smiled.

"Yup, no matter what. We will always be here for you." Blair said to me while giving me a small hug.

I yawned and laid my head back on my pillow.

"Here I'll leave. Leave you two alone. I need lunch anyways. See you later Tar!" Blair said to me before practically skipping out of the room.

"You can go get lunch too, Joe." I told him, getting more comfy.

"No, I want to stay here." Joe answered, smiling.

"Okay. Thats fine. But is it okay if I take a nap?" I asked, intertwining out hands together.

"That is perfectly fine Taryn. I love you." Joe whispered to me.

I held back a yawn long enough to say an "i love you too Joe" back to him.

The last thing I felt were his lips softly on mine before I drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I only got 4 comments of the 5 i asked for, but 4 is close enough i suppose.
please comment for the next chapter.
Next chapter is prob going to be her graduation and her graducation party. Then its life with the jonas' ;)