Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Almost Time

3 Weeks Later

"Mom?! Where's my dress?!" I screamed, running all around the house trying to gather everything that I needed.

Today was my big day. Well, my first big day. And it was almost time, just one more day until I graduated from high school.

"Uhmm, sweetie, look in my closet. It should be hanging up on the right." She said passing me, going into the dining room to put supplies for the graduation party on the table.

I sprinted up the stairs and ran into the my mother's closet, seeking my dress.

"Got it!!" I screamed to her.

"Got what?" Joe asked me, coming into the room.

"My dress for graduation." I said out of breath.

"Thats good." He smiled.

"But, you also have something else." He said, coming closer to me.

"Oh ya, and what would that be?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"My heart." He simply said before he kissed me.

A few minutes passed, and we were still in my mother's room, making out. That doesn't sound right, but it's the truth. I opened my eyes, and saw from the corner of them that the clock read 8:42am.

"HOLY CRAP! I HAVE TO BE TO THE PRACTICE CEREMONY IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!" I screamed and ran out of the room towards my bedroom.

I ran around my room trying to find my shoes, quickly slipping them on and running downstairs.

I grabbed my car keys off the breakfast counter and a muffin off of the kitchen counter and ran out to my car.

Just as I was about to begin to pull out of the driveway, Joe came running out the door and opened the passenger side door, quickly sliding in.

"Are you coming with me?" I asked Joe as I started to drive.

"Yup, even though I'll be there at the actual graduation, I want to be there for this one too." He said to me with a smile on his face.

"Okay, that is just fine with me." I said as I, too, smiled.

I reached for his hand with mine and suddenly felt relaxed as his hand became intertwined with mine. Only a few more days before I would be going home to start out lives together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while.
I just haven't been in the mood to write.
Lol, I have a DBQ for a social studies benchmark and it said to write like 4 supporting reasons on how World War 2 effected the homefront or whatever. And I only put like 2 supporting reasons because I didnt feel like writing anything.
Ya, I know.. Rebel. =b
Please give some more feedback on this chapter.
I really want to write what happens next, but I wont do so until I get comments!!
btw: something is going to happen in the next chapter. like something big. but you wont know what until i get some comments =)