Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Let The Party Begin

"Taryn.. wake up Taryn.." Joe sang in my ear.

I rolled over with a small smile on my lips, and opened my eyes to see his beautiful face in front of mine. This only made me smile more.

"Is it already time for the party?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Ya. Well, in an hour. I thought you'd want to get ready a little.." Joe said.

I nodded my head and jumped out of bed. I noticed a large, red, blood spot on my sheets from where I was laying.

"Oh the joys of having a miscarriage..." I murmured and went back to the bed to strip it down.

I threw the wadded up sheets into my hamper in my closet, and quickly grabbed another pair of clothes.

I walked down the hall to my bathroom, dropping my bed sheets down the laundry shoot on my way, and got ready to take a quick shower.

The hot water soothed me, and my body wash relaxed my body. To save time, I had to quickly get out.

I ran some gel through my hair and sprayed it with some of my freezing hair spray, so it would stay scrunched during the party.

Once my dark wash jean shorts and my pink halter top was on, I walked out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom.

Joe had on a pair of skinny jeans, and a plain t-shirt on.

I smiled over at him and went to my dresser to put on some eye liner.

I glanced out the reflection of my window in my mirror, and saw cars pulling up and honking and parking all the way down the street.

Joe came up to me and gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

"Let the party begin.." I murmured and took Joe's hand in mine and led him downstairs, putting a fake smile on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was such a crappy chapter. Kinda not in the writing mood but I wanted to write the 30th chapter!!! I can't believe I've already wrote 30 chapters. lol. I can remember when I started writing this. It was at mine and Nikki's traditional last-night-of-break-sleepover-that-we-try-to-pull-an-all-nighter-but-we-never-do and it was like 2 in the morning and i just started writing this lmao. next time we have one of those we're gonna do it though.. haha. comment (: