Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Don't Know What To Do

"Blair, I just don't know what to do. I mean, he was really attracted to her when we saw her, and he seemed happy when she told him she had backstage passes to some concerts. I just don't know what to do!" I exclaimed into the phone.

"Well, just try to talk to him about it, Taryn. He'll understand." Blair said.

"No, I've already tried that, and all he said was 'I'm not gonna leave you' and 'you're my one and only love'. Bull shit. I was there! I saw the connection between them!" I yelled.

By now I was sobbing. Why did Marlee or whatever her name is have to see us?

"Taryn, I am so sorry. But you're going home tomorrow. Can you try to make it through another night, or do you need me to call Nick for him to come get you?" Blair asked me.

I nodded my head, and whispered a small 'yes' to her.

"Okay. Good. But I have to go. Sorry sweetie. Bye."

"Bye."

I pressed end on my phone and started the car. I had been parked in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Joe was going to come with me, but I told him I needed tampons, so he stayed at the hotel room. Really, I didn't need tampons, I just needed to call Blair and talk to her about what was wrong, and I couldn't do that with Joe around.

I started the car, and began to pull out, starting my way back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, well, once again, I typed this all on my iPod because my laptop was being stupid.

Drama coming up in the next chapter. Many of you will probably hate me fof it, though. Aha, comment!!!