Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

It Didn't

My mind was still spinning when I walked through the revolving doors of our hotel. All I could do was take everything one day at a time, and I'd do it all with Joe by my side.

The hotel was vacant, and very quiet. The ride up to the fourth floor in the elevator was also quiet, and no one else rode with me. I was thankful for that, though.

The hall was also vacant, and my door to my room was shut. I slid my card into the slot, and opened my door to walk in and greet Joe with a smile. Now that I had thought about it, I figured I would just ignore Marlee.

My smile disappeared as my jaw dropped at the sight in front of me.

Joe and Marlee. On the bed. Together. Both of them with no shirts on. Marlee was on top of Joe, straddling his waist and hard core making out with him.

"I'm your one and only love, huh?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Joe's eyes quickly popped open and he sat up, pushing Marlee onto the floor.

"Ow." I heard her mutter.

"Taryn. I can explain." Joe said as he walked towards me.

With every step he took towards me, I took a step backwards.

"Taryn, please." He pleaded.

"Goodbye Joe." I said as I shook my head.

I ran towards the elevator, quickly pressing the down button.

"Taryn!" I heard from behind me.

The elevator wouldn't come fast enough, so I turned on my heel and ran down the stairs.

Within minutes I was in the lobby, and a minute later, so was Joe. Hurriedly, I ran to the ladies room and locked the door, not caring if anyone was in here or if anyone would need to come in. I needed to be away from Joe, and this seemed to be the only place to do that.

Tears blurred my vision, but I could still make out the cell phone numbers as I dialed Nick's cell phone.

I knew that he wouldn't know anything because he wasn't with Blair. She was out of state for her cousin's wedding.

"Hey Taryn, how's vacation with Joe?" Nick asked.

Just hearing his name made me think of what just happened, and sobs tore through my body. Nick heard this and immediately started to panic

"Taryn. What happened?"

"I-I need-d you t-to come and-d g-get me N-Nick." I told him.

"I'm on my way to the jet now." He said.

I nodded even though he couldn't see and cried. I stayed on the phone with him, hoping it'd make me feel safe, but it didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so heres the drama that Marlee created.

COMMENT!

I want up to 100 comments. I have over 70 subscribers, so asking for about 15 comments is possible.