Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Replaying

The rest of the night seemed to go by in slow motion. It felt odd not being with Joe, but I couldn't be with him after what I've just seen. I closed my eyes and started replaying everything from last night, taking in every single detail, and letting it crush my heart.

I slowly walked to the black car that we were using to get back to the jet with Nick. He had all of my luggage, even though I told him I could carry it myself. Though, being the gentleman he is, he had it all under control.

The ride was short, but long enough for me to come to realize what had all just happened after Nick came. How I had slapped Joe, and walked out on him. I started to sob uncontrollably, and Nick had comforted me; taking me into his arms and rocking me back and forth, trying to make me fall asleep.

By the time we were to the jet, I did fall asleep, which was very difficult for Nick. He decided to wake me up, seeing how he couldn't carry both me and the luggage, and helped me as much as he could getting to the jet.

Only an hour later, we were back at my house, and I was fully awake, loudly crying. Of course, my mom started to panic and ask why I was already home and why I was without Joe. So, I told my story to everyone, which included all of the Jonas family besides Joe, my family, and Janelle who is now dating Kevin. Mr. and Mrs. Jonas were furious that their son would do that, I couldn't blame them.

I had managed to slip away without being noticed, fortunately, and took a shower, letting the warm water soothe me. But, when I got out and tried to go to my room, Nick along with Kevin and Janelle were in my room, waiting for me with open arms. I went to Nick and laid down with him, crying silently. Everybody, minus myself, decided to rent a movie, so Janelle and Kevin went, and told us that they're bring back supplies for ice cream sundaes. That made me smile, but once I thought back to what happened, I would burst into tears again, and Nick would continue comforting me. That's how it went the whole night.


I opened my eyes and wiped away the few stray tears that were making their way down. I looked around the living room, seeing everything upside down. I was sitting upside down on my couch, with my feet going up the backrest, and my head dangling off the cushions. I could see the front door perfectly from this angle. I saw when Joe walked in and looked at me with glossy eyes, surrounded by redness and puffiness. I saw when everyone would walk in and out. I saw when my dog would sit there, waiting for someone to let him out. When nobody would come for him, he'd look at me with pleading eyes, and I would give in, getting up. When he was done, and back inside, I would resume my position.

Blair was back home, and Nick had invited her over, hoping that she would make me feel better. Besides her, everyone else would come to me, hoping I'd socialize with them or get up and move around. I neglected all of their invitations; Kevin's to go out for Starbucks, Janelle's to go out and have a girl's day, Blair's to go shopping, and Nick's to go out to eat at a resteraunt. I even neglected my parent's invitation to take me on a shopping spree. After I declined that, everybody knew that I wasn't okay.

I overheard everybody talking in the kitchen, saying how Joe was the same way as I was. He was 'sitting down in our furnished basement, staring at a wall' I heard from Nick. Through the vents, I heard Joe strum a few notes on a guitar, trying to play a song, or write a song. Nothing worked though, and I would hear him sigh and set the guitar back down.

Finally, an hour after I let Pickles out for the third time, Frankie came up to me. I swung myself around, sitting on the couch normally.

"Taryn, I know you're not feeling good, but maybe if you take me to the park you'll feel better?" He asked me with a little smirk.

I smiled and sighed. He knew that I had given in, but he was just waiting for me to say it.

"Sure Frankie. I guess I can."

"Okay." He said to me, and gave me a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him, also, and gave him a small squeeze before I got up to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slow chapter to me.
Maybe more soon? I'm not sure.
Comment (: