Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Everything Back To Normal

Nick's POV

I got up rather late the next morning. The night before with Taryn had been boring; sitting with her watching a chick flick. Not exactly my definition of fun, but I know that she needed it. Blair wasn't here, so I, being her closest guy friend, had to do the job.

When I walked into the kitchen the next morning, I grabbed a banana and watched Frankie play in the backyard with Pickles from the back door. I smiled, and then heard everyone piling into the kitchen.

"I'm going to go get Joseph." My mother called, going towards the basement door to wake him up for the day. It was a useless action, because he wouldn't end up leaving the basement for most of the day just like every other time.

A minute later, my mom walked back into the kitchen with a worried look on her face.

"He's not there."

"Oh Denise, he's probably just taking a walk or something." Taryn's mom said to my mom, trying to calm her down.

"Ya, you're right. I'll call his phone and tell him that breakfast will be ready when he gets back here."

I watched her go to the home phone, and dial his number. When she heard the rings, then his voicemail go on, she started to worry even more.

"What if he ran away?" She started to say.

While all of the parents started to calm her down, and think of where he could be, I ran up to Kevin's room and shook him, waking him up.

"Kevin! KEVIN!"

He finally woke up, and looked around the room putting his glasses on so he could see better.

"What?" He said somewhat rudely.

"Joe's not here. Do you know where he might be?"

"No?"

"Ugh, you are NO help!" I groaned and walked into Taryn's room.

The second I stepped into her room, all of my worry washed away. I smiled as I saw the site before me; Joe and Taryn cuddled up on her bed, with him holding her in his arms, and her arms wrapped around his torso.

I walked to my parents and Taryn's parents with a smile, to which they all looked confused of.

"He's here. Don't worry."

Their looks became even more confused, until finally my dad spoke up for everyone.

"Nicholas, what do you mean?"

"Joe. He's here," I smiled, continuing. "I guess him and Taryn made up. Go take a look for yourself."

They all ran upstairs and into Taryn's doorway and from the kitchen, I heard a group 'awww'.

It was going to be nice to have everything back to normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I told you it was going to be short.
But, I hope you liked the last two chapters.
Comment?
Thanks <3