Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

"Yes, Taryn. Today. 2 P.M. sharp."

"TARYN!" I heard through my sleep. It sounded a lot like Blair's voice, but instead of wasting my energy to look, I turned the other way. If it was Blair, then she could wait another few hours.

"Blair, come on. Let's go get some lunch. I have something to tell you. Plus, Taryn's had a rough few days.." I heard Nick say.

Blair must've shot Nick a questioning look because he told her that he'd explain. Then, they were out of earshot.

I carefully opened my eyes and saw that my door was shut again. I sighed thankfully, and turned back to try to attempt to fall back asleep.

As I put my head against my pillow, I heard an intake of breath, and a slow exhale. I looked and saw Joseph opening his eyes. When he looked at me, and saw me next to him, he grinned larger than I thought possible.

"I love you, Taryn," he whispered to me before closing the space between our lips for a small, soft kiss.

"I love you too Joe," I smiled when we pulled out of the kiss.

We laid there for a while longer, just holding each other, content with the others presence.

"Knock Knock," I heard from the other side of the door.

"Come in," I grumbled.

When the door opened, I saw my mother standing there, along with Mrs. Jonas. I smiled at them, and waited for them to start speaking.

"So," my mother started, "You two are back together now?"

Joe and I both nodded, speaking no words.

"Well, Joe, Taryn, just to let you know, we leave today. We have to go back on tour."

My heart broke at the word 'leave'. I wasn't ready to leave my family and friends and town. I trusted the Jonas', but I just didn't want to go.

"T-today?" I asked, my voice breaking in the middle of the word.

"Yes, Taryn. Today. 2 P.M. sharp."

I slowly nodded my head, and waited for them to leave.

As if they could hear my thoughts, they both left. I turned to Joe with tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh no, no. Don't cry. Please, don't cry," Joe pleaded.

"I- I don't think I can do it, Joe," I whispered.

"What? Come with us on tour?"

I nodded and turned away, not wanting him to see my tears.

"You don't want to leave here, do you?"

I shook my head, and was still facing away until he grabbed me by the waist and flipped me over back towards him.

"I'm not suppose to tell you this, but, Blair is coming with us,"

"SHE IS?!"

Joe nodded and smiled, knowing I was probably coming now.

"Don't tell her though, I don't know when Nick is going to ask her. And plus, Nick would kill me if he knew I told you. It was suppose to be a surprise."

I vigorously nodded my head and sat up in bed. Joe sat up next to me, and turned so he was facing me. I did the same and looked into his eyes, waiting.

"Look, Taryn," He sighed and looked away, towards my dresser. There was a picture frame laying face down that was holding a picture of me and Joe. I could see the hurt in his eyes when he turned back towards me. "I'm sorry. About everything. I know that you don't wanna hear it, but I just want you to know that I never meant for any of it. Like I told you in the car, I thought she was you."

I nodded and looked away. He could see that I didn't want to press on the subject anymore, so he changed it.

"So, wanna get some breakfast?: He asked with a smile, offering his hand. I gladly took it and smiled back, walking off with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it (:
Comments?
Thanks.