Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

The Right Choice

"Okay, you got everything Taryn?" My mom asked me, the tears swelling up in her eyes.

"I believe so," I faintly said. I was still bummed about leaving even if Blair was coming with me.

My mind switched to another thought as I looked towards Kevin.

"Hey Kev," I called, causing him to look at me, "What about Janelle?"

"She's right here!" I heard her familiar voice yell from behind me.

I turned around and gave her a smile as she pulled me into a hug. I hadn't seen her in a while so we stayed together, talking and catching up. She was, too, coming with us. All the more fun.

"Well, it's just about time to leave, everyone." I heard Mr. Jonas call.

I walked away from Janelle and went back to my parents and gave them one last smile before my tears started to fall.

"Oh honey! No tears! You're a big girl now. You can do this!" My mom told me as she held me and rubbed my back, trying to soothe me.

"I know, I know," I wiped my tears and tried to gather myself, "I just don't know when I'll see you next."

"Soon dear. You, Denise, Blair, and Janelle are all gonna come back here in a few months for wedding planning."

I smiled at the thought and nodded. I felt arms wrap around my torso from behind and grinned wider.

"It's time to go, Taryn. Come on."

"Kay, well," I started turning back to my parents, "I'll see you guys soon."

They both hugged me and gave me one last kiss goodbye before I walked away with Joe.

My parents were waving as we pulled out of the driveway, and I couldn't help but let one tear fall as I watched them until I couldn't see them anymore.

Joe wiped away my tear and kissed my forehead.

And, even with everything that was running through my mind, I knew that I'd made the right choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well well well.
You guys like?
I know Nikki will, seeing how I used the actual words for 'come on' instead of the word 'common' ;D
Ahaha, comment please? One more chapter 'til the end!!! :O

Love, Bre :)