Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Only Just A Matter Of Time

I sighed as I walked to my locker at the end of the day. People were so stupid. All day I've been hearing "Oh my god! You are so lucky!" and "You're marrying Joe Jonas!" And even some "I freakin' hate you!"s in those shrilly girl voices.

At one point I got so stressed that I went to the bathroom and called Joe himself. He told me to calm down and that he would see me right when the final bell rang. I hung up with him before a hall monitor came into the bathroom and confiscated my phone.

So, I went to my locker and grabbed my school bag, stuffing my agenda and homework folder in so I could complete my work for tomorrow. I texted Joe and told him I'd be right out when Blair was ready. I had to wait about 7 minutes before I saw Blair walk out of the bathroom. She had totally done herself up. Just because she was meeting Nick Jonas. Well, I guess it was a big deal. Come to think of it, I haven't even meet Nick yet. I haven't meet Kevin either. Only Joe and Frankie. I guess because of my little rant I had when they all arrived and because of mine and Joe's walk, I didn't have time to meet them. They were already asleep when we came home an they were still asleep when we left. I'd have to make time to meet Kevin tonight, seeing how ill be meeting Nick shortly.

"Are you ready yet?" I asked, exhaustion in my voice. I just wanted to leave school and be with Joe. If I were to have my way, I would have told Blair Id be in the car and just wait for her. But the car is parked in the parking lot, so Joe doesn't attract attention, and I'm going to need all the help I can get to find it.

"Yes, Taryn, I am ready." She told me, while checking herself for any flaws in a compact mirror. "This could be the beginning of my future with Nick. It needs to be perfect!" She shrieked to me.

"Okay okay. Lets just get out of here. If I hear one more thing about me and Joe, im going to scream." I told her. She looked over to me and smirked.

"Settle down Taryn, settle down. Lets just go find them." She took my hand and pulled me out of the school. It was only just a matter of time before I was with Joe again, then I'd finally be settled down.
♠ ♠ ♠
mainly just a filler.
comments rock my world =b