Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Not Feeling Very Dandy

"Oh my god. Where the hell are they?!" I said out loud to no one in particular. I was standing with Joe next to the car, waiting for Blair and Nick. We haven't seen them since we got to the mall, which was 3 hours ago. Right when we got here they ran off together. Joe and I didn't mind at first but now we wanted to go home, so we did mind.

"I don't know, and I've been calling Nick's phone for the last twenty-five minutes." Joe murmured to me.

I sighed, I really wanted the day to be over now. I was feeling like crap and wanted to get home to take my temperature and go to bed.

"I've been trying to call Blair, but she keeps letting it go to voice mail." I dialed speed dial number 3 again and immediately heard the voice mail go on.

"Now she shut her phone off." I told him.

"Should we just leave them?" Joe asked. My jaw dropped open and I turned my head towards him.

"Joe! Thats mean!" I told him. He smiled and shook his head.

"It might be mean but you're not feeling well and we've been waiting for the past 40 minutes. If they're not here in 5 minutes we're leaving them." He said. I nodded my head and leaned against Joe.

Sure enough, 5 minutes later, when we were about to get into the car, Nick and Blair showed up. I glared at her, and she just smiled back at me. We all got into the car and I let Joe yell at them, I was too sick to.

"Where were you?" Joe asked calmly. I leaned my head down against my knees.

"Well," Nick started. "First we went shopping a little bit. Then we went out to eat. Then we went shopping some more. And then we just decided to walk around to get to know each other."

"Why didn't you pick up your cell phones?" Joe asked, still calm.

"Because we were having too good of a time to leave." Nick answered nonchalantly.

"Well, Taryn is feeling bad and I should've brought her home 40 minutes ago, but I couldn't because we couldn't leave you two stuck here." Joe told them.

"Sorry" Nick said with sympathy in his voice.

I mumbled an "its okay Nick" but no one heard me, and Joe kept arguing with his brother. Finally, I had enough and sat up and turned to all of them.

"STOP! Joe just drive. I'll talk to them." I said. Joe started to object but I stopped him.

I turned to Nick and Blair and started to talk to them.

"Now, I know that you were having a good time but you still should've answered one of your cell phones. Just next time do that please." I turned back around and laid my head back on my knees.

"That's it?" Joe asked me. I turned towards him.

"Yes Joe, that's it. Sorry I didn't yell at them. I'm not feeling very dandy right now and I just want to get home. And don't even start yelling at anyone again because I'm in no mood for it." I told him, laying my head against the head rest and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry. major writer's block. but i have some ideas for the story.
comments make my rainbow shine.