‹ Prequel: He Wanted Love

He Wanted Love Interludes

Interlude A

Author’s Notes: Okay, so I’m bored. It’s been forever since I’ve updated (damn the vamlove and Kill Hannah to hell… No, don’t. I’d be sad because I love the vam and Kill Hannah owns my soul. Seriously. I sold it to Mat for three dollars and twelve cents) so I figured I’d be nice and post something. Anyway, thus this very random fic was planned and created. It goes hand-and-hand with He Wanted Love and takes place after all the parts of He Wanted Love (shall it ever actually be finished) and it’d be helpful if you read HWL (obviously He Wanted Love), but it’s not required. There will be no mentions of it in He Wanted Love, no references or anything to do with future parts of that story; it’s just a random thing I thought would be fun to write.

Furthermore, this is entirely inspired by two quotes, one said by Davey, the other by Jade. I do not mean to offend anyone in anyway, I’m just having fun. The quotes are:

Can I have a bite of your hamburger? Just don't tell the vegans... (Said by Davey Havok)
My favorite foods used to be granola bars and chicken, but then I became vegetarian, so now it's just chicken. (Said by Jade Puget)

Now, I’m proud to say the story begins…. Wait for it… Wait for it… NOW!

“Where the fuck is Davey? Where the fuck is Jade? Damnit they’d better not be fucking!” Smith screamed.

Jessy rolled her eyes. “Chill, Smithers, Manda and I’ll go play Search and Rescue. They’re probably just screwing in a closet somewhere.”

“Hey! How’d I get roped into this?” Mandy whined from where she was cuddled up next to Adam on the couch.

“Because I don’t want to go alone, Smith would just distract me and we’d probably end up three blocks away in a pet store whining about wanting a puppy, and Hunter’s still trying to get in Smith’s pants because he’s all post-show horny.”

“I WANT A PUPPY!” Smith exclaimed, jumping up and down. Jessy sent Mandy a see-what-I-mean look.

Mandy snorted and stood up, only to be pulled back down by Adam. He pulled her into a kiss and Jessy could literally see Mandy melt into him.

Adam traced Mandy’s lower lip with his tongue and gently nipped. Mandy sighed into Adam’s mouth, parting her lips for Adam’s kiss. He cupped her face, his thumb caressing her jaw line. His fingers moved lower to tease at her throat as he deepened the kiss.

Jessy, who’d been pretending to gag though not even Smith noticed her as Hunter was distracting him from his puppy-pleading by biting and nipping at his neck and palming his crotch, seized Mandy’s wrist and pulled her from Adam’s grasp. “Come on, you can do Addy later… While the Smunter and I aren’t in the room.”

Adam pouted and Mandy whined, but Jessy ignored them both in favor of tugging Mandy down the bus’s hallway in search of the missing duo.

The bathroom was unsurprisingly empty. The bunks were empty (not that either of them really expected Davey or Jade to be passed out on a bunk when they had that huge bed all to themselves). That left the mini-bedroom in the back. Without knocking, Jessy swung open the door.

Jessy stared open-mouthed in shock.

Mandy’s eyes widened, her jaw dropped open, and she couldn’t think of a thing to say.

Davey squeaked and tried to hide the hamburger he’d been previously stuffing into his mouth behind his back. Jade nonchalantly continued to munch on his chicken leg, calmly reaching into the bucket in his lap for another piece.

“OH MY GOD!” Mandy finally burst out.

“H-ham… Chick… What?” Jessy stuttered, looking as if her world was crashing down around her. She finally seemed to snap out of it and burst out angrily, “YOU FUCKERS! You’ve been making us become near-omnivores and all this time you were just as much carnivores as us? What else have you lied about? If you say you’re not Edge, I’m so kicking your ass!”

“No! No, we’re not carnivores! We’re NOT!” Davey denied, scrambling away from the hamburger and Jade (who was still happily munching on his chicken).

Adam joined them in the doorway, probably trying to figure out why Mandy had screamed, “What’s going on?”

“Jade, chicken, Davey, eating meat. What isn’t wrong?” Jessy snapped, fuming. “You made me eat vegetables. For nine months. Barely any meat at all… And I did it. For you. YOU FUCKERS!”

Davey shifted guiltily. “Fine! I admit it… I couldn’t give up the yummyness of hamburgers completely.”

“We are so stopping at a McDonalds. Like now.” Jessy muttered. She brushed past Davey and sat down next to Jade. She reached over and tried to steal a chicken leg from Jade, only to be slapped in the hand.

“My chicken.”

Mandy awoke and blinked her eyes. What the fuck?

“Ma’dy?” Adam murmured sleepily, nuzzling her neck.

“Sh, go back to sleep. I just had a weird dream. I think I’m going to get something to drink. I’ll be right back.”

Adam mumbled something inaudible and rolled over, burying his head in his pillow and pulling the blankets up to his ears. Mandy giggled and pressed a quick kiss to his shoulder before sliding out of bed and heading towards their kitchenette.

In the darkness of the bus, she heard a squeak. Frowning, Mandy flipped on the light and stared at the sight before her.

Davey and Jade sat at their little table, Jade snacking on a big plate of chicken wings and Davey taking a rather large bit of a juicy looking hamburger. They stared at one another for a minute, none knowing exactly what to say.

Mandy sat up in bed. Looking over, she noticed Jessy had mirrored her. They looked at one another and both raised their eyebrows.

“Weird dream?” Jessy asked.

“Yeah. Involving Jade and chicken.” Mandy said.

“And Davey eating hamburgers.” Jessy finished.

“Weird.” They said at once.

Davey and Jade listened closely. Good, they thought it was all a dream.

END!!!!!

Author’s Notes: Lol. I hoped you liked it, it was fun to write. I know both quotes are just them joking around, but damn it was fun to work with. ^-^

I’ll try and get He Wanted Love updated soon. I’ve got parts of Part D written and am still working on it (I’m making progress, though, just ask Mandy).